⩩ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

slight and fair warning.
this book is boyxboy.
there is not one thing
straight about this book
so if thats what you came
looking for. you have the wrong
book fam.

i should really consider this as
chapter one because its long af.
lol.

TRISTAN WATERS

DEREK STEVENS

as the description read this is basically myaltered version of the movie "hot summer nights"

as the description read this is basically myaltered version of the movie "hot summer nights".not everything about the movie correlates with this book, only a few major points.this book will include drugs, sex, violence and etc.so if that isn't your cup of tea don't read.and like i said this is strictly boyxboy.

.

TRISTAN WATERS

— IT WAS THE TYPICAL hot day in this hot california weather. i was currently standing at the cash register fanning myself with a magazine looking around the store bored out of my mind.

i was in charge of my aunts store from 3-8 on tuesdays and fridays everyday of week. sadly. this is not really how i pictured my summer to be. at all. but i guess my mom can maybe gain some of her sense back while i'm gone and tell my aunt to send me back home. where i belong.

you see my mom sent me away after my dad died from pancreatic cancer. she totally lost it. as for me nothing changed. me and my dad we're never that close. we had our ups (mostly downs), and it was just something i had to get over. shit happens.i sighed to myself and hummed to the radio softly and was interrupted to my thoughts when a guy rushed in holding a small bag.he shook his head quickly tossing it to me as i watched it land on the counter."hide this" he said as he walked in the back of the store looking at magazines.i looked down it made a face i already knew what it was. weed. i seen a cop walking in and quickly threw it in the register closing it quickly.