⩩ꜰᴏᴜʀ

— enjoy pretty babes.
shit gets intense.

songs for this chapter,
been Away. Brent faiyaz
Rehab. brent Faiyaz
f**k The world. Brent Faiyaz

— "just 'cause i haunt you it don't mean i want you, i don't
you got some high hopes"

OMNISCIENT

—DEREK GRUNTED AS HE THRUSTED INTO THE SMALL BLONDE AT A STEADY & DEEP PACE. the sound of soft moans and the slapping skin filled the hot room. before he knew it he was busting deep inside the girl before laying beside her out of breath. she chuckled a bit moving her hair out of her face sitting up to pull up her skirt.

derek didn't know why, but he just couldn't stop fucking other girls to get the thought of possibly even liking tristan out of his head. 

"are we gone do that again?" the blonde asked as she bit her lip slowly looking over at the man.

"nah, get out" he said pulling his sweatpants reaching over grabbing a pack of squares off his nightstand.
she scoffed fixing her top.

"what the fuck you mean derek?" she raised her voice slightly.

"i said what the fuck i said. now get the fuck up outta here bitch" he yelled pointing over to the door causing the blonde to scurry out in heartbeat. he shook his head "bitches man" he mumbled under his breath putting on his shirt walking downstairs seeing his friend lucas sitting on the couch.

"when the fuck you get in here?" derek asked hitting his shoulder.
lucas laughed. "that blonde bitch left the door open" he said plopping right on the couch.

"man i swear you fucking somebody new every day, you gone fuck around and catch sum man" he said laughing at his remark

"man fuck. the only thing imma be catching is smoke from jason in a few days if i don't get the rest of his shit sold by tuesday. that nigga be tripping blowing up my phone with every second he get" derek said blowing smoke out of his mouth shaking his head.

"what happened to that lil scrawny nigga you had selling fo you?" he asked. derek shook his head at the way his best friend referred to tristan.

"one his name is tristan. and two he still sellin'. my shit just ain't getting half the money it used too, now that ole dude on 20th been stealing my customers" derek said shaking his head.