Damn she left

(Ace) good morning MI princes... Damn she left .(sage)Ima sorry I did this because i care about you cant fix me and I cant fix you. (Ace) ring,ring,ring morning papa what's wrong.(Damian sinclair) You know what's wrong I told You to make her fall in love with you not fuck her after all shes the one that killed your brother.
I know I know once we get rid of her we wont have no competition and we'll get our revenge. (Damian) Invite her to the annual ball then we'll get rid of her You have 3 months make it fucking count. (Ace) shes a feisty one but she most be naive to think I care for her.
          Sage salvatore the day you killed
All my soldiers and took my
    brothers life but still you make me question why You seem like home.
     What the fucks wrong with You ace you hate them there the rivals snap the fuck out of it
        I need to get the fuck out of here
Ima going to the gym .

     What the fucks wrong with You ace you hate them there the rivals snap the fuck out of it         I need to get the fuck out of here Ima going to the gym

(ace) ring ,ring, ring boss we have a shipment coming in today.(Ace) get the job done then come fucking talk to me ,yes boss.(sage) who's calling (anonymous) stay the fuck away from ace (sage)who's this (anonymous)you're worst fucking nightmare.(sage)oh really You cant threaten me you're clearly nobody.
(anonymous)Really sage or should i call You The reaper.(sage) how the fuc...damn he hung up .Lisa trace the last caller (lisa) Its a trap phone I couldn't get the location .(sage) fuck find him I don't give a shit who he is get rid of him.

EXTRA
I wasn't born this way I was
Raised this way show no
Mercy show no weakness
Yet Iam slowly breaking my own rule.