teal.

The knocking at Wins door was barely registering in his brain. The noise was far off, a distant echo in the black hole of his mind. The blond was numb. The darkening bruises didn't hurt, their existence hadn't fully registered yet. The busted lip was a dull ache. The blood from when he bit his tongue when his fathers fist connected with his mouth was swallowed like water.

"Win, let me in. Its Team." The younger swimmer called out, stopping his battery against the door.

There was no response and Team was starting to panic. Win never talked about his family but Team could guess that they didn't have a good relationship. The bloody sink picture and the caption filled in what little blanks Team had about their familial relationship. It also helped that Win had told him the day prior that he was visiting his parents.

Team banged on the door again, "Win, seriously just let me in. I don't wanna have to get Lace up here to unlock your door."

He stopped banging to listen for a reply. He never got one. The panic only rose to a level that started to make Teams body shake.

"Win, Hia, please I'm begging you. You don't have to talk just let me in."

His desperation leaked into his voice. Teams please finally registered in Wins ears. The door was opened with a click and Team was met with the empty face of Win. Without thinking too much Team latched himself onto Win in a tight hug. Team walked the two of them into Wins room, kicking the door shut with his foot. When the door was fully shut Wins knees gave out and both he and Team sunk to the kitchen floor.

Team placed a hand on the back of Wins head, pulling the blonds head into the crook of his neck and tangled his fingers in the blonds free locks. His other arm was circled tight around the blonds shoulders holding him close. Wins arms were lax at his side but his shoulders shook with silent sobs.

"I'm right here, Hia, I'm not leaving you. Let it all out." Team whispered, pressing a kiss to the shell of Wins ear. His lips brushed the cool metal of his industrial piercing.

Team played with Wins hair as the blond continued to cry into his shoulder. Win shifted so he clutched the sides of Teams shirt. Team could feel the hot tears through his shirt but he ignored the sticky sensation to make Win feel as comfortable as he could.

Team softly continued to press kisses to Wins ear, neck, shoulder, and cheek as he continued to play with the elders hair. Wins sobs remained silent even as he calmed down almost as if he was ashamed he was crying.

"You don't need to hide that you're hurting, Hia."

At those soft words the dam rebroke and an audible sob hit the elder. His grip tightened on Teams shirt as he took in a deep breath. The blond took in slow deep breaths as he detached himself from Team. Win wiped his cheeks roughly with the palm of his hands. Team stayed silent, eyes full of worry trained on the blonds tearstained face.

When Win finally looked Team in the eyes he burst out into laughter. Cupping the boys rosy cheeks he pushed their foreheads together and closed his eyes.

"You're too cute peach." Win chuckled softly, voice a bit strained.

Team only rolled his eyes and leaned his face closer to Wins, rubbing the tip of his nose against the blonds softly. The nickname Win had started calling him when they were in private was at first an annoyance, now it warmed his heart and had become treasured. It led to him changing his Instagram and Line username to peach.team from its original team.lays. Win teased him endlessly when he saw what the younger had done.

"Lets get some food in you and that busted lip looked at, m'kay Hia." Team hummed, eyes still trained on Wins face.

The blond nodded and pulled his face away from Teams. The two peeled themselves up off the floor and hand in hand headed to the bathroom. Team dug around and found Wins first aid kit, batting away Wins helping hands gently. Before Team could touch Wins lips with disinfectant the blond spoke up.

"Actually, I wanna shower first. I feel like shit."

Team looked at Win with doe eyes but shook his head, leaving the bathroom with the first aid kit. Win smiled at Teams actions, a soft blush gracing his cheeks as the door clicked shut.

While Win showered Team began cooking. The black haired boy began prepping one of Wins favorite comfort food, but when he heard the shower start he darted towards the closet. Team pulled out a light blue hoodie, gray sweatpants, and a fresh pair of underwear. He knocked on the door and then let himself in, leaving the folded clothes next to the sink. Team went back to the kitchen to finish cooking while Win finished showering.

Team fell into a zone while he cooked, his surroundings melted away. He didn't realize that Win was out of the shower until there were arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He jumped and turned around, just barely missing smacking his head against Wins. Win smirked at Teams flustered reaction and leaned in closer to the youngers face.

Win was trying to push Teams buttons, he wanted a reaction from him. However, the reaction he got from Team was not the one he expected. Team put his hands on Wins shoulders and backed him up against the wall. When Win was pressed up against the wall Team moved one hand to the wall beside Wins ear and one hand to cup the blushing blonds cheek. Win had clearly not been expecting confidence from Team like this.

Gently, with the softest touch Win had ever felt, Team brushed his thumb against the apple of Wins cheek. Win was trying to read Teams face, but as usual he was having trouble. Win could read Teams body language, but his face was damn near impossible. Teams unreadable expression was making Win insecure, so he reacted the only way he knew how to, he teased.

"What 'cha gonna do to me, huh big boy? You got me trapped here, now what." He cocked his eyebrow and smirked.

At Wins little tease a smirk pushed its way onto Teams lips. The boy leaned in closer, "You're always kissing me, kinda feels like its my turn to kiss you."

Teams smirk widened at the darkened blush taking over Wins face. Ignoring the flutter in his chest the younger leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to Wins lips. He kept the pressure light and consistent, keeping the kiss to one side so he wouldn't put any pressure on the cut. That little gesture of keeping the kiss to one side of his lips made Wins already stuttering heart just melt. He let himself sink into the kiss and tighten his hold on Teams waist.

Team led the kiss, keeping it slow and gentle as Win leaned more and more into him. This was in no way their first kiss, but it was the first gentle one where Team had more control than Win. A content hum resonated in Wins throat and he tried to deepen the kiss. Team wasn't having it and broke it, earning a whine from Win. Team chuckled and pressed his forehead to Wins.

"Food should be done. Lets go eat. Also, I want the log-in info for the muse.is.u account. I have pictures of you I want to post."

"Okay."