The Curse

A/N
"Talking"
Thoughts
POV

Enjoy the story!

Kyo's POV

I felt something inside me that was different the curse had finally been broken. I was free from Akito from everyone... The curse was broken all thanks to... Tohru. My wonderful Tohru. She saved all of us from our misery all of us... Kyo looks at Tohru with a loving look while Tohru is crying a little. Tohru and Kyo's eyes gaze at each other Kyo eyes begins to form a tear a tear filled with happiness and love.

Tohru's POV

Did I do it? Did I break the curse? What do I do. Why am I crying? Are these happy tears? I have so many questions! Kyo he is staring at me he looks happy Tohru gazed at Kyo with a loving look she is so happy. Kyo walk up to Tohru and stared at her. "K-Kyo...?" Tohru stuttered. Kyo looked at her once more and than hugged her tighter than ever Tohru's eyes widened and waited for him to turn. But Kyo never turned he was still his normal self. Kyo pulled away and looked at himself realizing he was still human. Kyo stares at Tohru with his eyes wide open he begins to cry a little. "I-It worked... It worked! It worked!! It worked!!!" Tohru said happy as ever and hugs Kyo as tightly as she could. Tohru was balling her eyes out Kyo hold Tohru by her waist and is hugging her tighter. Kyo is also crying he couldn't believe it.

Kyo's POV

She did it... She really did it! Tohru I can't explain how amazing you are and how much I love you. Kyo pulls away and looks at Tohru and does the one thing he'd been wanting to do for a long time. Kyo and Tohru's lips connect passionately but he was gentle. Tohru eyes widen she doesn't know what to do. Kyo pulls away breaking the connection and looks at Tohru and freezes. Her face was in shock and Kyo thought he'd done something wrong. "I'm sorry I'm such an idiot just for-" Kyo was interrupted by Tohru grabbing Kyo's collar and pull him in for another kiss. Kyo's eyes widen than close. They kiss passionately both blushing like crazy than their lips part and they look into each other's eyes with so much love. "Didn't know you could do that" Kyo said with a smirk on his lips Tohru blushes "W-Well I didn't k-know what to do s-so I j-just reacted!" Tohru says while stuttering. Cute...

-Time skip to a week later-

Kyo and Tohru have planned to go out on a date and Yuki is starting to hang out with Machi a little more than he used to. He began to feel something for her that he had never felt before.

Yuki's POV

"Hey Yuki! How are you?" Machi said happily "Oh I'm good how are you Miss Kuragi" Yuki said calmly with a warm smile on his face. "I told you, you can call me Machi!" Machi said with a big smile on her face. Machi had become more out after hanging out with Yuki more. Yuki enjoyed seeing her smile more often and seeing her change little by little. "I heard that there was a new restaurant in town, would you like to go with me Miss Kuragi?" Machi blushed and didn't know what to say but she said "S-Sure Y-Yuki!"

A/N

I'll try uploading as much as possible but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter I'm trying my hardest. Enjoy! Also if you have any suggestions let me know