Our First Date

A/N

Yes I did change a few things so thoughts are now just going to be in normal texts enjoy!

Kyo and Tohru are going to go out on their first date today and Machi and Yuki will be going out to check out the new restaurant the following week

Tohru's POV

I was getting ready for me and Kyo's first date. I'm so exited! But I'm also nervous happy and ugh just everything! I couldn't believe that the curse was broken and that Kyo and the other Sohmas were free. I decided to were something not too fancy I had a pink bow in my hair and a cute pink top with a white little skirt. I can't stop thinking about how me and Kyo kissed! Ughhh I laid down on my bed with my hands on my face I was blushing like crazy. I wanna feel Kyo's lips on mine again they were so soft and were his... Wait what! What did I just say my emotions are everywhere right now!

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I heard a low voice. "Tohru? You ready?" It was Kyo I sat up and slapped my face with both my hands. I opened the door and Kyo was standing right there with his normal shirt and jacket. I smiled at him.

|No one's POV|

Kyo and Tohru left the house and finally began their date. They first went down to a restaurant that Kyo suggested that they'd go to. "Wow! This place looks so cool!" Tohru said happily "Do you fascinated by everything" Kyo said gently hitting Tohru's head with his hand. "Ow... and not everything I'm just happy" Tohru says and grabs Kyo's hand and they grab a table. They grabbed a table and sat down "What do you think you want?" Kyo asked "I'm not sure all of the food here looks really good" Tohru said while looking at her menu. "I heard a lot of good things about this place, even Rat Boy said it was good" Kyo said "Really! I didn't think Yuki was a fan of restaurants" Tohru said.

-Time skip to the middle of their date-

Kyo and Tohru were walking around the park just talking and happily enjoying their little date. "K-Kyo?" Tohru said nervously "What's up?" Kyo said "C-Can umm..." Tohru couldn't find away to get the words out of her mouth. "You okay you sound nervous" Kyo said in a worried voice "S-Sorry! I Umm can we h-hold hands...?" Tohru says Kyo stops walking he wasn't expecting Tohru to ask that. "If you don't want to that's fine! I completely understand if your not ready for that! Heh I was just won-" Tohru was cut off by Kyo saying "It's okay I-I don't mind..." Tohru's eyes widened and she smiled and held her hand out to Kyo. Kyo looked up and slowly connected hands with Tohru. Their fingers began to interlock Kyo was happier than ever he was finally able to hold hands with the person he loves. Tohru and Kyo went to the amusement park that was nearby and Tohru's eyes were glowing with excitement. Kyo couldn't help but smile at his lovely Tohru.

Later on...

"Kyo look! There's a Ferris Wheel!" Tohru said "Let me guess you wanna go?" Kyo said smiling "Yes! Please can we?" Tohru said "Sure" Tohru somewhat dragged Kyo to the Ferris Wheel. They waited their turn and went up to the top the ride ended up stopping out of nowhere. "Huh?" Tohru said "Damn it were stuck" Kyo said annoyed "I mean it's not that bad, I'm with you so I'm not scared" Tohru said and laid her head on Kyo's shoulder Kyo blushed and looked over to Tohru who was on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head her hair was so soft. Tohru looked up at Kyo and smiled and she kissed his nose. Kyo blushed and leaned into Tohru their eyes were gazing at each other. Than finally their lips connected. They kissed for a minute than pulled away to breathe. Kyo went back in and kissed Tohru passionately and Tohru was surprised but gave into it. Kyo was able to make Tohru feel good and she loved that feeling. They continued to kiss their tongues began to touch each other. Tohru than pulled away to breathe. Kyo and Tohru looked at each other and smiled. Tohru hugged Kyo and nuzzled her head into his neck. Kyo embraced Tohru. 

-Time skip to later-

Kyo and Tohru decided to rent a hotel room(They are 16 in this btw) They had gone to the store to grab some clothes. "I'm going to go change Kyo!" Tohru said as she grabbed her clothes "Okay!" Kyo said. Tohru headed to the bathroom to change she took off her clothes and put on these really cute and kind of sexy light pink pajamas it was a t-shirt and shorts they fit Tohru a little too perfectly. Kyo had decided to just change out there since Tohru was in the bathroom he had a tank top on and some random red pajama shorts. Tohru looked at herself in the mirror.

Tohru's POV

I wonder if Kyo will like the pajamas I bought... wait why do I care?! Ahh! Why do I feel so hot all of a sudden?

|Out of Tohru's POV|

Tohru began to touch herself but stopped as soon as possible. She than came out of the bathroom and saw Kyo sitting down on the bed just switching through channels "I'm finished" Tohru said "Okay there some food in the-" Kyo stopped talking when he looked over to Tohru and just froze. "Is s-something wrong?" Tohru asked nervously "I-Uh no sorry you just look um cute" Kyo said nervously "Oh thank you!" Tohru sat on the bed next to Kyo she grabbed Kyo's hand and held it tightly but not too tight. Kyo looked at Tohru and smiled "I could get used to this" Kyo said teasingly "Hehe me too" Kyo let go of Tohru's hand and backed up to sit more on the bed and he put his hand out for Tohru. Tohru grabbed Kyo's hand and Kyo sat in a crossed possession and lead Tohru to be sitting somewhat on his lap Tohru sad down on his lap and nuzzled into Kyo's chest. "You smell nice..." Tohru said lovingly Kyo blushed and lifted Tohru's head to face him and he kissed her lips Tohru's eyes widened but then closed she moved more up Kyo's lap and put her arms around Kyo's neck. Kyo began to kiss away from her mouth and down to her neck. Tohru played with Kyo's orange hair. "You okay?" Kyo asked "Im great keep going I like this" Kyo continued to kiss her neck. Than they laid down. Tohru fell asleep holding Kyo's hand.

Kyo's POV

You are too cute for your own good Tohru. I looked at Tohru's body up and down and than I touched her shoulder and pulled her in. "Goodnight kitten..."

|Out of Kyo's POV|

Kyo and Tohru than fell asleep cuddling I wonder what will happen between these too next?

To Be Continued...

A/N this took 3 class periods to write I tried my best to please don't judge how I write. Remember if you have any suggestions let me know