PROLOUGE

"Meeting adjourned," I stood up and dismissed all of the architects. They closed the folders and stood up, grabbing their things. They bowed at me before they left the meeting room.

I was left alone so I sat on my swivel chair and rubbed my temples as I slowly spinned around. Today was a very exhausting day because we have a new important project to do. I decided to get my phone from my pocket and there I saw a lot of notifications popping on my phone.

Notifications:

Babe ❤️
Two (2) missed calls

Message:
Babe, call me when you're available na ha?

My eyes widened when I saw my notifications. After seeing his missed calls and texts, I went to my contacts and called him. He immediately answered the call.

"Hello babe!" He greeted me with a very cheerful tone. I was confused on why he's in a very good mood.

"Hey babe! Sorry for not answering your calls, I was in a meeting. Anyways, what's up? Mukhang good mood ka ha," I smiled even though he doesn't see me.

"Because today is a very special day! I will pick you up today, may pag-uusapan tayo about sa wedding" He explained and even if I can't see him physically, I can already feel his excitement.

He's Jeon Jungkook, my boyfriend for 2 years and we are engaged. Ang bilis right? Well, he is the son of the CEO of Jeon Autoparts, Inc. and he's next in line for that position and my father is the Chief Executive Officer of The Kim Group, Inc.. Both of our parents were in a business agreement and they agreed that both of us should get married for both companies. We actually stayed in one house to get to know each other first and unexpectedly, we got along and we had a relationship afterwards.

We talked about work for a few more minutes and ended the call afterwards. My secretary, Se-Yoon went inside the meeting room after she knocked, holding a tablet.

"Se-Yoon, dumating na ba yung order ko na Chanel Bag from Paris?" I asked her as I stood up and placed my phone on my pocket again.

"Hindi pa po, madam. Pero chineck ko na po yung shipping details and parating na po dito yung order niyo" She explained and showed me the tablet. I looked at the tablet for a second and just nodded at her.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a beige Jacquemus dress and my hair is in a high ponytail. I felt the need to retouch my make-up since we are going to meet Tita Jeon Hye-Bin, Jungkook's mother.

After retouching my make-up, I went outside and grabbed my bag that was just placed at the table and also carried a box from Jisoo, my bestfriend. She gave me a box of cookies that she just baked in her own coffee shop. She wanted me to be the first one to taste it.

"I'll get going na Se-Yoon you should go home na rin. It's already 6:00 PM" I pointed at the clock.

She nodded at me "Ingat po kayo, madam" She waved goodbye and I waved back.

As I was walking down the hall, there were still some architects working with their computers on their desk. It was really quiet in the hall because no one is chatting with each other. They didn't notice me until the sound of my heels were heard.

Click Clack Click Clack

They looked at me, surprised and bowed at me. I just slightly smiled at them and gestured them to go on with their work.

I just took the stairs since the elevator in our building is under maintenance. As I reached the parking lot, I already saw a black ferrari, I knew that it was him just by looking at the car. I smiled when I saw Jungkook hopping out of the car. I ran towards his direction and hugged him.

"Hey babe! Tara na?" He greeted me after the hug and carried the bag I was carrying. He opened the door for me and I sat at the passenger's seat. He also went inside the car and placed my bag at the backseat.

"Seatbelt, babe" He reminded me so I immediately wore it. He then started driving towards their house

—————————————————————

When we reached his family's mansion, there were guards standing infront of the gate. They immediately opened the gates after Jungkook opened his window so that they can recognize him. After he parked inside, I hopped out off the car and there I saw Jungkook's mom who is already at the door, waiting for us to come in.

"Good evening po, tita" I greeted Jungkook's mother as we arrived at their door. She was wearing a Monochrome Jacquard Belted Dress from Louis Vouitton and she was also wearing a bun and light make-up. She's actually 50 years old but she's still blooming!

One thing that I like about Jungkook's mother is her great sense of fashion. She's also a very elegant lady, I must say and she's very sweet too.

She hugged me and welcomed me inside their mansion. I noticed that Jungkook's father is not around the living room. He's probably out of the country again for work.

We all sat in the living room to discuss about the wedding. The maids were holding a tray and offered us mango juice and fruit salad.

"So, what are we going to talk about po?" I started the discussion. Jungkook was just sitting beside me, busy drinking his mango juice.

"Okay so I already found a Wedding Planner for you and Kook's wedding" She said in a very excited tone. She took out her phone and was trying to search for something.

My eyes widened because of what she said. I knew that we were going to be married but I didn't know that we would already start planning na. And there's already a wedding planner? But despite of all the questions running in my mind, I remained calm and listened to what Tita is going to say. I glanced at Jungkook and he seemed excited about it.

"It's Vantae Wedding Services. I heard that they are one of the best wedding planners here and I saw some of their hosted weddings and I really liked it" She said and showed us their facebook page.

I froze when I noticed the name of their facebook page.

V-vantae?

No, it can't be. It's probably a coincidence

I could already feel sweat coming out of my hands because of extreme nervousness. I really hope that that "Vantae Wedding Services" is different from what I know.

I looked at Jungkook once again and he seemed to like their works. I wanted to ask if there are any other wedding services but I'm afraid that it will just lead to more and more questions.

"Tita, do you know po kung sino po magiging wedding planner?" I asked, hoping it's not him. I can't meet him, not in this time.

"Hmmm, I think it was Kim Taehyung?" She looked up, thinking "Let me check my phone" She opened her phone and checked her messages "Right, it's Kim Taehyung"

Para akong nabingi dahil sa narinig ko. I just froze there looking at Tita who showed me her cellphone and there I saw the name "Kim Taehyung" in her messages

Kim Taehyung...

My ex-boyfriend

The man who broke my heart