Chapter 13✨🤍

⚠️KINDA IMPORTANT⚠️ Hey guys, so I wanna get back to the main storyline of the manga soon so this whole chapter is going to be time skips. But it's still important to the story so you can see how y/n will start liking Norman and etc.

***

Winter❄️ 

It's winter now and the year is slowly coming to an end. This year has been crazy so you're glad it's almost over.

You woke up and got ready for the day then decided to get out of the room and say hi to your family since you guys aren't going to destroy farms during winter because;

1. You could easily get sick.

2. It's cold outside so it'd be hard fighting demons in the cold.

3. You could get injured easily 

And etc.

"I heard it's snowing!!" "It's snowing guys!!!" "I wanna go in the snow!!" You heard a bunch of kids say.

You quickly turned around about to go ask Barbara or the others to come check out the snow with you.

You saw Barbara and Zazie go out to checkout the snow with Cislo while Vincent approached you.

"Y/n, do you wanna go check out the snow?" Vincent asked. "Oh, yep!!! I was just about to ask you guys that!! You go outside I'll come out in a second, Kay? I'm gonna go ask someone else if they wanna come see the snow!!" You said as you got an idea to ask Norman to come see the snow.

~tiny time skip~

"Normannnnn!!" You yelled as you entered the office. "Do you wanna come check out the snow?!!!" You asked excited.

He seemed a little hesitant at first but then agreed. "Sure" "great!!! Come on let's go!!" You said grabbing his hand causing him to blush, but you didn't take notice of that.

You guys then walked to the place to get out of the hideout together. You were still holding his hand but didn't know. 

"Oooo~ they're holding hands~" "woah, is that the boss?!!" "So clean freak is with the boss?!" "They look so cute!!!" Multiple people whispered but you didn't seem to take notice as you were admiring all the decorations the kids made and hung up since it was going to be new year's soon.

"Y-y/n," Norman said avoiding eye contact with you. "Hm?" You hummed as you looked at him then realized you were holding his hands.

You let out a soft gasp and quickly let go of his hands as your face grew red. "S-sorry!" You said hoping he wouldn't see your flustered state.

You then climbed the ladder and got out to see a beautiful view of the snow.

"Woah." You said. "It's beautiful" you mumbled. "Ah y/n, I didn't know the person you were going to call was Minerva" Vincent said.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, was I supposed you tell?!" You asked. "No , no it's alright! I was just shocked" he replied.

It was just you, Norman, Barbara, Vincent, Cislo, Zazie and Jin & Hayato outside looking at the view.