Tea time

Celestia was in the other room thinking about why she really invited Kyoko to her house. For the real reason is because Celestia had been thinking. About kyoko and all of her felling towards them. Ever moment Celestia felt at home with kyoko. Something she hadn't felt before. It took some time but... She came to the realization that she did infant love kyoko. She wanted to invite kyoko to her house to confess her feelings to them. Celestia wanting kyoko to try tea was the perfect excuse to get them in her house to confess. Soon enough the tea had finish Celestia was all tense. What if kyoko did not like her? What if kyoko just wanted to be friends? NO she cant think of that. "I mean come one whats not to love about me?" Celestia thought. She was all stressed and she plated the tea and black heart cookies she had made. Thoughts were rushing through her head very fast. There was nothing left to hide. She had to tell kyoko how she felt. She might not get another chance. So she walked in caring the tray of stuff before setting it down on the table. The air was very tense. You could tell both of them were nervous. " Heres your tea" Celestia said to break the ice. "Thank you" kyoko said. Her words were sharp. It was obvious they were nervous. But the pair drank there tea. "Times up confess Times up confess" keep blasting on repeat in Celestia"s head. "Not now not now" she thought to silence her thoughts " how do you like the tea" Celestia said "Why it's quite good" kyoko said " Im glad you like it!" Celestia said. Ok, she thought if im gona do this im gona do this right ok...