Vlive

It was a huge week that happened for Jisoo since she had a lot of schedules last week so her manager said that she can take a break for a couple of days. She changed into her clothes and ate her breakfast.

While she was eating she remembered that her company made her a vlive channel, so she decided to give it a try "Well I have nothing much to do today, so might as well talk with my fans"

She putted her dishes into the sink and prepared her set up. she found her phone, opened the vlive app, and pressed the live button "Ok here we go"

When the live started all of her fans got the notification and went into her live, when they were in they started spamming comments and kept tapping the heart button.

"Woah, I just started but I'm already getting a bunch of hearts and views, hahaha you guys are crazy" she said while slightly giggling. "So hey guys, how are you all? Are you having a good day or night?"

Majority of the fans commented yes on the chat box, they were so happy that the female idol decided to go live for the first time ever. Jisoo smiled when she saw the comments "You guys are so sweet, I would love to have conversations with you guys so I decided to go live. Speaking of conversations, you can give me some questions that you want me to answer so give some good ones! "