a day in buffalo

—————————————-

You and Dylan were out walking around the streets of buffalo. Dylan was amazed at Buffalo since he grew up in the Yukon. You assured him it wasn't all that but he still admired everything as you two kept walking. You wanted to take him to canalside, just then you felt his arm stop as he stopped walking, you turned around to him giving him a questioning look. "Can we get something to eat" he asked as he looked around, "What do the people of buffalo eat?" he asked puzzled as there was restaurants all over. "Uh regular food" you reply as he gives you a "no shit sherlock" look, "What's the most popular food in buffalo y/n" he pleaded as he stared into your eyes like he was a starving puppy. "Fine follow me" you say as you drag his arm, you two ended up in front of "(716) Food and Sport". You two entered and took a seat, the waiter came over and gave you two your drinks. "What can I get for you guys today?" he asked looking between you two, "We'll just have wings" Dylan says confidently. "What kind of sauce would you like" the waiter asks Dylan, and of course he doesn't lol at the options he just says really confidently, "the buffalo sauce". The waiter chuckles a little and then goes, "Will that be medium, mild or hot" making Dylan have a weird look. "The uh, medium is fine" he says as he looks down. Once the waiter walked away you laugh lightly, "What's so funny y/n" he says as he looks up rubbing his face in his hands clearly embarrassed. Once he looks at you, you say "I'll have the buffalo sauce" in your best impression of Dylan. "Oh shut up it's not that funny, do you like laughing at my pain" he mumbled as he looked back down.
——————————————-