ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟙- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟

✩  ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   

✩ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙

Last time on their last mate:

"We found them, come to the gardens" the voice of Wanda came through. Everyone looked at each other and suddenly they made a mad dash for the gardens.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once they got the the door that lead to the garden they saw Wanda, vision and pietro peaking out the door at something.

The others approached slowly and once Wanda's group noticed them the opened the door to reveal ash.

They were sat on the roof of the white mini colosseum structure in the middle of the flowers filled garden. They had used their powers of earth manipulation to surround the structure with thorn bushes and vines.

And to make it more deadly they had asked the bears and wolves to surround the wall of nature and the birds were gathered with Ash on the roof.

"At least they can protect themself" t'challa whispered under his breath, to which a few people nodded in agreement.

They all approached quietly not wanting to startle them. A few stayed at the door and a few went to the other possible exits.

Peter and shuri approaches and cleared their throat to get Ash's attention which they looked at the two in question.

"What do you want?" Ash asked their voice croaky from crying.

It broke their mates hearts to hear them so full of sadness and their cheeks red and streaky from crying.

"We just want to talk" shuri said gently as to make sure ash didn't scare off. To which Peter nodded his head in agreement.

Ash sighed before growing vines to lift the two up onto the roof and next to ash I'm the sea of colourful birds.

Peter made eye contact with shuri before asking you the question that everyone wanted answered. "Why did you run away from us?"

Peter croaked out,his voice breaking at the end. Ash hung their head low and mumbled a few inaudible words to which both young adults didn't quite catch.

"Sorry love, what did you say?" Shuri asked in a gentle and loving manner.

Ash looked up with tears in their eyes and an embarssed blush coating their already red cheeks as they whispered,

"I got scared you wouldn't like me anymore you have 32 mates and I'm a nobody, your all either superhero's or gods and I'm just a human that acts as a host body, I'm sorry"

Peter and shuri pulled them into a tight hug and whispered sweet nothings into their ear to reassure them that no one would forget them and no one would love them any less.

The others then slowly emerged to which ash got scared and those on the needn't vicinity may or may not have been shot with hedgehog needles? (Is that right? Please correct me if I'm wrong)

They laughed it off as ash got vid of the vine barrier and received another group hug before they all laughed it off and walked back up to the living room in comfortable silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm aware this is a really short chapter and I'm sorry for that but I've been really busy lately. School started back up I've had exams, work to catch up on as well as friendship drama to sort and that's why I had a really long break. I'm gonna try to upload at least once a week but I can't make any promises. If I don't update in a while I will still not discontinue this book. Sorry for the delay

Have a great day, stay hydrated and happy Easter 🐣 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date published: 4th April 2021

Word count:603