𝟒𝟎

Tatiana tap her long nails on the counter. She stared at Romana who was sitting on the couch on her phone. She then put her attention on Zack and TJ who were talking amongst each other. She huff out of boredom, she was tired of being in this shop with these same lame people.

She wanted entertainment, she NEEDED entertainment. A sly smile grew on her face as she came up with an idea to get the shop stirred up. She just needed to wait until Cannon came back. As if her wish was granted, the door to the shop opened and Cannon walked in.

"Bro, you got our food?" Zack asked quickly getting up and walking over to Cannon. Cannon pushed him away from him then put the bag on the counter.

"Next time y'all hungry, go get y'all own food. Y'all legs work." He remarked sitting down.

"You was already leaving, so it was only right for you to get our food." Zack told him taking out the tacos. He sniffed the wrapper smelling the greasy meat served with an excess amount of lettuce for no reason.

After everyone got their food, they all went back to what they were doing before. Tatiana look back at Romana then smile.

"Does anyone else find it interesting how Romana is the only white girl here?" Tati asked grabbing everyone attention. All the boys look over at Romana and she kept her head down.

"Well, I mean she's a good tattoo artist. She did my tattoo." TJ said, shrugging his shoulders.

"But, like why a white girl? Y'all never wondered why Demetrius chose her out of all people?" Tati continued trying to get under Romana skin.

"D, chose her because he like her skills. We're really wondering how the fuck you still have your job." Cannon remarked, Zack laughing loudly until Tati sent an intense glare at him.

He cleared his throat, "That shit wasn't funny." he said lowly, Cannon raising his brow at him.

"I still have my job because I'm the best bitch here." She answered, flipping her hair.

"Also, because me and Demetrius have a very, very tight connection." She continued.

"Not really, but go off." Cannon said, tossing his head back.

"Yes really. Anyway, Romana why are you here, like seriously?"

Romana sigh, looking up at her. "Because I wanted to work here. Is that such a problem to you?" She asked smartly.

"Uhh, yeah it is a problem. But, your white so you wouldn't understand the problem since you think the world revolve around you and your stupid people."

"Aight, Tati chill the fuck out." Cannon interjected.

"Yeah seriously, Tati you doing too much." TJ added on.

"No, I'm not chilling out. I can't be the only one that have a problem with her being here. Do y'all not remember all the bs white people put us through and it's continuing today. All because of her racist leader, President Trump." Tatiana said, rolling her neck at Romana.

"How does it feel to be a racist?"

"I'm not a racist!" Romana shouted, quickly standing up.

"Ooh, the racist is getting mad y'all. Let's hope she doesn't call the cops on us and say we threatened her." Tati fake jumped then started laughing. Romana walked up to her, her face now red as she got angry.

"You got a problem?" Tati asked, standing up fully and staring at her.

"Yeah, your my fucking problem! Your always coming at me for no reason at all, I don't do shit to you." Romana raised her voice.