1

Gimme gimme ooh, baby uncontrollable trauma

I'm going crazy, it's addicting, ain't no morе Hey, gimme gimme your lovе, dazzling Can't stop it Gimme gimme your love, wavering Gimme gimme, ooh
_________________________

After Lei's kick-out, not much had changed except that normality had returned to the NCT Dorm. Of course, no one would ever forget what had happened. But after 6 months, everything was definitely back to the way it was before and we finally started with the NCT 2020 preparations.

All units finally got together again to produce 2 new albums together as NCT 2020. We even got 2 new band members, Sungchan and Shotaro. Since both of them had been trainees at SM for a long time, we didn't have to worry about events repeating themselves. Sungchan and Shotaro immediately fit perfectly into our team. Yuta, in particular, had adopted Shotaro right away. Maybe it was because he had finally found a Japanese friend in the band. Wayv members Hendery, Xiaojun and Yangyang were also finally welcomed into NCT. The complete preparations were a lot of fun and many new friendships were formed. Yangyang and Haechan, who are both so similar in character, manage to make us laugh every day with their pranks. Also Doyoung, who mostly gets the pranks, I had never seen smiling so often. During the entire preparations, we hardly got to see Johnny in the 127 Dorm, because he spent almost every second with Ten. That both were quite close to each other, was no longer a secret, but slowly I had the feeling that there was more than just friendship between the two.

 Even now, on the set of the Misfit track video, the two were inseparable again and hung on each other the whole time and that even though Ten didn't even belong to the Misfit Unit. Smiling, I watched the two of them telling each other things and smiling from ear to ear. Only when I felt my mobile phone vibrating again did I turn my attention away from the two of them and pull out my phone. Once again, an unknown number tried to call me. The same number tried it for the 4th time now.Sighing in annoyance, I refused the call and switched my phone completely to silent mode. Probably sasaengs had once again found out my number and were now trying to get in touch with me. I love NCTzens more than anything, but fans stalking us definitely went too far.

"Hyung!"
Surprised, I looked up from my phone as Sungchan called out and ran toward me. "We want to re-record the last part. I didn't know if you caught that, since you seemed pretty engrossed in your phone."Smiling slightly, I looked at the younger man in front of me. "Ah, thank you. I actually didn't catch that." Putting the phone away, I saw that the number was trying to call me again and frowned slightly. " Everything alright Hyung?" 
I sighed slightly and put one of my arms around Sungchan's shoulder and walked back to the set with him. "Sasaengs. You'll have trouble with them sooner or later, too, I'm afraid." Sungchan frowned slightly. "I hope not. Doyoung Hyung has told me way too many scary stories" He shook himself slightly as if a cold shiver ran down his spine.Smirking, I released my arm from him to move to my position. Misfit was one of our Unit songs from the first 2020 album. The Unit consisted of only rappers, which made the song consist of only rap parts. Misfit is not a title song, but we still shot a short music video, a track video for the song. Because without video, there is no music show promotions.Shooting track videos was often easy and usually took only a few hours, because they are only half as long as normal music videos and therefore require less work. Still, we all gave our best and managed to get the Stuff team satisfied again. After we shot the scene again, the shoot for the track video was finally finished and we were finally allowed to leave the set. 

"Taeyong!" With a big smile on his face, Johnny approached me. "We all still want to have dinner together, are you coming too?" Although Johnny and I had talked it out, and he's still apologizing for his actions now, I still felt a little uncomfortable around him. Still, I returned his smile slightly."Ah that sounds great but I have to decline since I promised Jaehyun I would spend the evening with him. I hope you guys have fun though." Johnny stroked his hair and nodded slightly. "Ok sure I understand that. Have fun with Jae." Laughing, I said goodbye to him and the other guys as well, being pulled into a tight hug by Ten once more before I was on my way home.