chapter 3

Y/N'S POV
At the restaurant.

Okay guys so I got a cute dress from my sister ,it's not too elegant but perfect for a "date" with Aidan. I know that this isn't a date, just trying out the new restaurant, but... yeah you know.

"GIRL IS THAT MY DRESS?"

Yeah, you already know who said this.

"Yes, Lisa, but I can explain."

"Then explain"

"You have the best clothes, mines are all baggy and I only wear hoodies and jeans and I need this for the restaurant"

"You goin' to a restaurant? Nah I don't believe you, you are always ordering from home or something"

"I'm going on a date omg, okay?"

"A DATE?" GIRL WHAT, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER? AND THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO GO? WITH THAT SHITTY DRESS? I GOT THAT FROM UNCLE HARRY, ARE YOU SERIOUS? GO CHANGE AND WHAT ABOUT MAKE UP?"

"Lisaaa, calm down, it's not really like a date, he just asked me to go try out the new restaurant that opened!"

"ARE YOU DUMB? THAT'S DEFINITELY A DATE! WHO IS HE?"

"Aidan Ga-"

"GIRL WHAT? AIDAN GALLAGHER? YOU BETTER NOT JOKING"

"Biss I'm not joking and I can't even believe, we just met today, we are classmates and he already asked me out, I totally feel like I'm dreaming, wake me up"

"THAT'S REAL, NOW GO AND CHANGE BECAUSE YOU LOOK HORRIBLE"

"Okay Lisa thanks fo-"

"I SAID GO"

                         ~10 minutes later~

"Much better" and she did a Debby Ryan smirk

"Is my make up good?

"Yes, it's okay. Now sis, go get yo man"

"Shut the fuck up Lisa"

"Byeeeee"

And she closed the door. Now I was in the garden and an old man,who was our neighbour, was staring at me.

"Ah I need to get out of here, he's creepy omg"

And I was walking on the street when I heard a familiar voice behind my back