Who is the kid?

At superjail 30 years ago while Tails was in his cell there was someone going to a room.

Tails in anger but just went back to sleep.

At the downstairs room there was a big room and two men were there and holding a child.

The person got close to the kid and hit his chest. He beats him to the ground blood over the floor.

???: Come on.. TALK.

The kid looks at The person and smiles at him.

???:.. Ha..Ha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The unknown girl looks at him.

???: What are you?

The kid cries while laughing. But it's not hurting him.

The girl went back hurting him and when sonic was walking down the stairs he saw Yurt hurting.

Sonic: What are you doing Leave Him ALONE!!

Sonic pushes the guards away from the kid

Yurt: Giving him his own pain
Sonic: This was to stop! You got my men to hurt Miles and now this. He's just a kid.

Yurt: You're the one to talk! You pulled Tails's arm off.

Sonic: I didn't mean to.... I got to the hospital to stop the blood. I did my best.

Yurt: Why put him in the cell?

Sonic: That was You! I wanted him to live his life. I Can't get this stone out my chest... The doctors tried.... I'm not a monster..

Yurt: The world would be better with you dead.

Sonic: You mean yourself...

Yurt gets her men to grab the kid and brings him outside. Sonic walks out the room and stops and looks at Tails. The man puts the kid outside. Sonic looks at tails.

Sonic: I'm Sorry... For everything

Yurt Men take out and Sonic still trying to talk to tails.. Tails is awake but doesn't want to talk.

Sonic: It's ok...

Thunder: He's not talking to you.. Why shouldn't he...

Sonic: You know it's the stone changing me-

Thunder: Why can't you take it out?

Sonic: I've been trying... It hurts... It's killing me, I want it out... Shadow puts it in me I'm dying if I take it out...The stone is getting to my head. It's making me do these treble things.

Thunder: I Believe that but at the same time... I can't...

Yurt men put the kid on the ground.

Yurt Men: Say goodbye freak.

The kid grabs the gun and hits him in the head and when he gets to the ground he fires at him.

Sonic Heard the fire and went to check and the kid was gone.

At the woods the kid was killing birds and baby pigs and animals on his way.

Yurt was on the ground getting up

Sonic: What have you done?