The Game!

At the lab The Robot was finishing up.

It walks out and The Insanely looks at it. The robot eyes were red and he still had blue ears and arms and legs.

???: The name is Doctor Alpha...

Insanely: Doctor Alpha? Really?

Moshina: You said you don't care what we named him?

Insanely: I know but...Doctor Alpha...Come on.

Moshina: WHAT ME TO FUCKING CHANGE IT!!

Insanely: Oh No not because you don't want to?

Toddler looks to his right.

Toddler: What about the other one?

They looked and they had a second robot and it was red.

Insanely: We finished him when we get to the new hideout.

They moved the second robot and all got in a truck. Insanely in the back with the robots and the Toddler and Moshina the drivers.

Back at the planet where the Heroes were at they were all getting ready.

Red Devil: So we get the weapon and stop whatever he was that can what? Kill everyone in the Kingdom

Tails: And when we stop whatever is in the truck, We save lives.

Doctor Magicer: Tails If he goes far on his plan we have no choice to put him back in his cell.

Tails: He's a Prower.. He won't go far.

Black-Watcher: How do we Know?

Tails: I bag your patter?

Black-Watcher: He killed two guards... There are many lives he is about to do.... There are civilians that don't know who he is or had nothing to do from his past.

Tails: I fix him!

Black-Watcher: Can You?

The Lord of the galaxy walks up to them

Lord Of The galaxy: There's more than one... He has two... One not setup fully but the first one is.

Red Devil: So we can get the second one and we can use his weapon to stop him?

Tails: No We destroy it... If we use his weapon it would kill my brother.

Red Devil: Tails there are children and families and a queen and king going to war... The warriors there are not ready. Sure they have signed up but they have a family and kids. Ring her.

Tails: I don't know what you're talking about?

Doctor Magicer: Sally Acorn...

Tails looks at him.

Black-Watcher: Tails she the queen of the kingdom now.. She's the only choice the civilians can get a safe place away from the battle...

At the streets at Ravage city The truck was driving and Toddler was driving law.

Toddler: HAHAHAHAHA, SORRY BOYS BUT I DON'T HAVE A DRIVER LICENSE, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Moshima: wait what!?

In the back the truck Insanely and Doctor Alph looking at the robot.

Insanely: Soon...

The heroes use Lord Of The Galaxy ship. They got the red devil to jump on top of the truck.

Moshima: Shit it's Red Devil.

Toddler picks his head out to the window.

Toddler: HELLOOOO LITTLE RED DEVIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tails: Red Do you know him?

Red Devil: Yep.

Insanely: No, No, No... Get him My weapon

Doctor Alph flies out and Red Devil is on top. Red Devil turns his head to the left and sees Doctor Alph.

Red Devil: Holy Shi-

Doctor Alph uses a push gun from his hands and pushes Red Devil away from the truck and the ship doors are opened and Red Devil falls in.

Doctor Maigcer and black-watcher checking on Red Devil

Red Devil: Guess that the weapon?

Tails jumps and kicks the Truck doors and opens in.

Insanely: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Insanely hits him in the face and Tails almost falls off the truck but Insanely grabs his chest.

Insanely: You want to save the world... So let me finish what I started 30 years ago... I don't know how you and the doctor and sonic espase that crash?

Tails: What crash?

The Insanely: The swat van you and sonic and Doctor were in trying to get sonic calm.

Tails: There was a portal-

Insanely: Portal?... Ha... Rickard...

Insanely hits tails and Tails Fells down to the road and he was about to hit the ground but there was a portal opened and Doctor Mgaicer saved him.

Doctor Magicer: You're handling this well..

Black-Watcher: This fucker has gone too far!

Fiona: Shut it we need to get the robot that is inside the truck.

Doctor Magicer: How you know that.

Fiona: It's in the story...

Toddler drives faster.

Doctor Magicer opens a portal and gets Fiona inside the truck and when INsanely wasn't looking she pushes the second robot in the portal but when the robot got to the portal Doctor Alph grabbed her leg and the portal closed.

Tails: NNOOO!!!

Doctor Alph was about to hurt her but Insanely stops him

Insanely: Don't hurt her... yet...

Lord of the galaxy driving the ship.

Lord of the galaxy: Did you get the weapon?

Red Devil: We got it!

Tails: NO WE CAN'T LEAVE FIONA!!

Doctor Magicer: We get her back I promise.

The Truck was gone.

Toddler: Shit what do we do?

Insanely: It doesn't matter...

Insanely was knocked out fiona.

Insanely: Our plan is still a go... HAHAHAHAHA!

Toddler: Hey that my thing!