The Aquarium

Yes, some of my head canons come from tiktok, mainly from @the.princess.yue

Anyways, onto the story

Head canon: when Law was sailing with the straw hats, he spent a lot of time in the aquarium because it reminded him of being on the submarine

When you wake up in the morning, you roll over and find Law has already gotten up and started the day.

You walk around the sunny and find him sitting at the aquarium bar, staring longingly at the fish swimming about.

"What's wrong babe?" As you sling your arms around his shoulders, hugging him from behind by the neck.

"Just missing being on the sub"

"Makes sense"

As you sit down next to him and lean your head on his shoulder. You both stare at the fish, reminiscing the old days back on the submarine.

Sanji walks in, going to ask for any special lunch requests but stops at the scene. He then goes to the rest of the crew and then comes back to see you both still sitting there, silently enjoying each others company.

*Clears throat* "lovebirds, I need to know what you want for lunch"

As you look down at your watch, you realize it is already past breakfast time. You wonder how long you were really sitting there.

Law turns his head over and says "anything is fine, you already know our preferences" as he goes back to sitting in silence looking at the fish.

Sanji comes back about half an hour later with you and Law's personal favorite, but accompanied with Sanji is the entire strawhat crew. Robin sits at your other side and whispers to you "Law informed us about you and his love for the aquarium, so as long as you are sailing with us, we will be accompanying you two as you dine in the aquarium"

You look back at her, with pure joy in your eyes. Law looks over at you, already knowing what the long haired woman had told you, with a soft smile on his face, he says

"That's why I was up so early this morning, asking to arrange this event for you"

~fin
This was rushed I'm sorry