Chapter 1

I have never written a serious FanFiction before, so this might be bad as heck. I will get a bit inspiration by NaLu2334s FanFiction because I love theirs, so check'em out before you read this abomination.

And yeh, I've seen fanfictions of her, but the authors never finish them or just disappear 😔
So decided to make my own, which I will definitely continue. Sorry that I made the reader female, but I need my gay juice.

START OF THE CHAPTER

You had one job inside this castle, you clean or you die.

It's simple as that, your life is on the line if you even dare to be contradictory. You knew those 3 Witches got you on their eye and can't wait for you to do one mistake. Their order is to keep a good eye on you, to make sure you do your job right.

Sometimes they even toyed around with you out of boredom. They liked to torture you.

Today was one of those "sometimes". As you were cleaning the rooms vanity, one of the daughters snuck up behind you. As you turned around, to go clean up the next room, you were startled by her and backed away a bit. You took deep breaths to calm yourself as she was laughing at you. It was Cassandra who startled you. Not a moment later her 2 other sadistic sisters appeared behind her, Daniela and Bela.

"We're getting pretty bored~" Daniela teased.
"It's time for you to mess up, don't you think?" Cassandra continued, smiling.

You tried ignoring them, since all they wanted is for you to make a mistake so you could be their next toy. You wanted to leave the room but Bela blocked the way out.

"Now, now! Don't ignore us like that. We need a little fun you know that, right?" Daniela said as she teleported infront of you and held you in a firm grip. You struggled as Cassandra was approaching you with her sickle.

"Please. Isn't this a bit too much now? Literally hurting me, even though I did nothing wrong?" You tried to reason with them, but they just laughed.

"It's just a little fun game!" Daniela said laughing. "Well, fun for us, but for you it's gonna be painful." Cassandra added.

You started sweating and struggled more, but Danielas grip just firmed itself. Cassandra then moved her sharp sickle down to your arm. It was in fact so sharp that your arm already started to bleed. You tried to endure the pain and hope for it to pass by quickly. Cassandra started to push the sickle into your arm deeper in a slow twirling motion. She laughed at your helpless yelping.
You felt your blood dripping down onto the carpet
'I just cleaned that spot..' is all you thought of in this situation.

As they wanted to play with you further a tall figure stood by the door frame, watching everything unfold from the beginning. The 3 stopped and looked at the tall figure innocently. It was Lady Dimitrescu.

"I told you 3 to only kill her if she makes one mistake. So far I haven't seen one yet" she said.

"But she's way too careful with her job! It's getting boring just watching her..." Daniela answered in a rather sad tone and let you go. You held your arm to stop the bleeding.

"Well, this shouldn't be a problem now. It will get more exciting when the day comes~" Lady Dimitrescu said entering the room fully now and caressing Danielas cheek. The 3 now were more excited then ever and giggled at eachother.

"Then I can't wait for the day to see your dead corpse in our collection" Cassandra said, teasing you again and left the room with her sisters. You sighed and picked up the cloth you were cleaning the vanity with before to wrap it around your wound. You looked at the blood on the carpet and apologised at Lady Dimitrescu.

"I'm sorry, I will clean this right away. I will need to get a new cloth-" she stopped you before you could even finish your sentence.
"There's no need for that. Take the one inside my drawer" she said and looked at the vanity. You didn't hesitate and walked towards it and opened the first drawer to get the cloth she was talking about, it had a dark red shade to it. As you walked back to the blood stain you dipped the cloth into the water bucket which made it turn red.
You were confused for a second but caught on quickly. You looked up to Lady Dimitrescu who was just smiling down to you.

"My apologies, sometimes I forget to clean them after a nice drink of wine" she chuckled and went to sit down onto her chair.

After cleaning up the blood stain you squeezed her cloth clean before giving it back to her. You saw her drinking a glass of, what seems to be either blood or wine, either way, there's no difference in that in this Castle.
She took the cloth from your hand, as you wanted to leave for today she stopped you.

"Y/N. Don't leave just yet~" she said. You stood still waiting for her to get on with whatever she wanted.
"Come here" she beckoned you with her hand while holding the wine glass with the other one. You slowly walked towards her as you still held your wound and realised it was starting to bleed out of the cloth.
"You know, it's starting to get a little bit boring, the same taste, over and over again" she started. What does she mean with same taste? She stroke your bleeding arm and licked off the blood from her glove.
"It would be fun, tasting something different, don't you think Y/N?" Lady Dimitrescu said.

You were thinking for a second trying to put the puzzle pieces together and then it struck you. You didn't have any other choice, then to agree.
"Anything for your satisfaction, Lady Dimitrescu...."

Ighty see ya'll next year 🚶‍♀️