Chapter 1 A fatal loss means an eternity of sleep

3 days prior to the incident
Link Vrains
Noa's POV
I was surfing on a data storm i was in a duel my opponent White Night an opponent Varis wanted me to take down when i was in Hanoi and now when im not
"Alright il begin this duel i play my predaponics spell card next i summon my Predaplant Orphys Scorpio now by discarding my Hydra i am allowed to summon this my Banksiogre in defense mode and next il set one card face down now i build my circuit link arrows authorized the requirements are two dark monsters so i set Orphys Scoprio and Banksiogre in the link arrow i Link summon Link-2 Predaplant storm anaconda! Now Anaconda's effect activates by paying two thousand life points i can add one fusion spell to my hand and to my hand i now add my Predaprime fusion spell card and il end my move with that"
White's POV
"Alright its my move i draw and il begin my move by doing this i summon my Silent Coral dragon which allows me to take my Silent Shell dragon and summon it directly to my field and now i build my circuit link arrows authorized the requierments are at least two dragon monsters so i set Coral dragon and Shell dragon in the link arrow i Link summon Link-2 my Silent Coral pearl dragon! And his effect activates we both get to add two monsters from our graveyards to our hands and for each level they have each of us takes 200 points of damage mine have eight in total so i take 1600 what about you"
Noa's POV
"Hydra has five and Scorpio has three so i take 1600 as well but now i play this my trap card predapplaning you see Night when this card is played i can send one predaplant like my Corydceps from my deck to the graveyard and that will put a predator counter on every monster on the field which triggers my Anaconda's second ability for each monster with a predator counter it gains 700 attack points meaning my Anaconda's attack points are now equal to thirty-six hundred more than your monster"
White's POV
"Il set two cards face down your move"
Noa's POV
"Right i draw and il play this my spell card Predappruning which allows me to bring back my cordyceps and now i play my spell card predaprime fusion now i fuse my orphys scorpio drosphyllum hydra and cordyceps together now create the venom that ignites the blood and erases life i fusion summon level 10 GREEDY VENOM FUSION DRAGON! Now his effect activates and your monster's attack goes to zero and its effects are negated now Greedy Venom attack his Pearl dragon now with Venom Tempest!"
Third person's POV
Noa had a dark aura around him and he was feeling drowsy he was not in a good state
Noa's POV
"I don't feel too good i can barely see the win"
Meanwhile
Two of Noa's closest friends Yusaku Fujiki and Skye Zaizen along with Kolter were trying to get him out
Yusaku's POV
"Come on Kolter he won't last!"
Night's POV
"I don't think so i play my trap Silent conduction now by tributing my monster his original attack is combined with your monster's and dealt straight to you its your fault you changed his attack Hanoi!"
Third Person's POV
As the blast hit Noa he was knocked off his duel board and fell into the storm and the door in the stand opened and Noa fell from the linker but Skye caught him
Skye's POV
"What happened to him?"
She asked looking at Yusaku and Kolter
Yusaku's POV
"Kolter run the scans!"
Kolter's POV
I nodded and said
"On it"
And as i scanned him i was shocked
"Its the same as what happened to Skye that Greedy Venom card was infected by the Hanoi did you two know he was a Member of Hanoi well was until Varis personally knocked him out after he lost a duel we need an Antivirus and fast or else he won't wake up!"
Present day
Third person's POV
Noa was laying silently eyes closed not breathing in the house of Skye and Akira Zaizen they took him in after the incident and they have been unsucesfull in getting an antivirus even confirming that it's 100% correct that Noa is infected
Akira's POV
"He is so peaceful like this but he is also a nice kid he could be the one destined for my sister but it is too soon to draw any conclusions we still don't know much about him after all Hanoi deleted everything they had on the kid after he got beat by Playmaker Emma personally told me that...so unless we get the antivirus from them he isn't ever waking up and we are never getting anything about him"