Memories in My DR leading up to when I shift.

1 year old.
When I was 1 year old, Harry and I were in the same crib the night that Voldemort payed the Potters a Visit. (I will later talk about why harry and I were in the same crib later because it is important.)

Voldemort Killed James and Lily, and tried to kill Harry and I, but Harry got a scar on his forehead, and I got a scar on my shoulder.

When Snape came over and saw what had happened, he took me with him, but left Harry for Dumbledore.

Harry was still placed with the Dudleys, but I was taken in by Snape for a reason that I will disclose later.

2-4 Years old.
Snape raised me with magic and began to teach me very young so I would be ahead at school.

He would always read to me, and taught me to read and write, but didn't teach me much muggle stuff; which I was left to learn on my own when I got older.

5 years old.
When I was 5 years old My dad, Snape, would take me to Malfoy mannor because he was still a death eater at the time. Draco and I would play in the living room, and pretend we didn't know that something bad was happening a few rooms over. Draco was my childhood friend and I never had any romantic attraction to him.

I talked to Draco a lot when our families connected; but for the most part all I had was Snape.

6-12 Years old.
I began to learn about math and science because we lived near a library, and I taught Draco some of what I learned.

I had become very good at beginner magic by the time I was 10 and I was excited to go to school.

On my 13th Birthday the day before my first year at hogwarts, Snape gave me a Barn owl and I immediately named it raven. In the present my owl looks like this:

But when I first got her she looked like this:

Year 1 at Hogwarts. (I am 13)
I was sorted into Slytherin on my first day of school and I was excited because I had a friend in my house.

I met Luna in divination and we bonded over the fact that we were the only ones who actually liked the class. We went down to the black lake and talked for hours before getting in trouble by Ms. Mcgonagal.

I was bored in most of my classes but I still enjoyed being with other people, and I befriended Fred and George because they made my year more fun.

I tried out for the quidditch team but failed miserably and i decided that I hated quidditch.

When the golden trio learned about the sorcerers stone, I was intrigued and I joined them. Voldemort attacked both Harry and I and thats when I began to wonder why there were so many coincidences between us.

Over the summer I spent most of my time begging Snape to let me hang out with people, so he finally caved and let me go to see Luna, and go to the Burrow.

Year 2 at Hogwarts. (I am 14)
My second year I asked Snape who my mom was, and he finally told me the story of how I was conceived.

It was an abnormal occurrence of when James conceived Harry with Lily, and Snape conceived me with Lily around the same time. She became pregnant with both of us.

He also told me everything that happened to Harry, and I was completely shocked.

When I asked him about my scar on my shoulder he grew cold and grim. He told me that it was because Voldemort had tried to kill me, and that Harry had one on his forehead from the same incident.

I immediately told Harry. But instead of being excited to have a twin like I was; he went quiet and wouldn't talk to me for a very long time.
I thought that he was jealous that I was raised with magic, but he was also angry that Snape left him to be with the Dudleys, that I had the same experience with Voldemort, and he blamed it all on me.

I was heartbroken by his reaction because I felt so rejected by him, and the golden trio completely shunned me after he told them.

When the chamber of secrets was opened, the entire school thought I did it. (because Harry started the rumor.)

At the end of the year, I found Tom riddle in the chamber of secrets before Ginny was taken. Tom took me as a hostage. The only way he was able to keep me from escaping was to keep his focus on my scar and I ended up passing out from the pain.

It was actually Draco and Harry who put their differences aside to come and get me out. Harry was hesitant because he still wanted me to rot, and Draco was not as close to me anymore, but they still knew it was important to get me out. When they got to me and killed Tom Riddle the Basilisk was still alive. I re-payed their rescue by helping them sedate it.

Harry was still angry at me, but at least he would make small conversation which was a start.

Year 3 at Hogwarts. (I am now 15)
Harry was back at the center of attention again because Sirius black was "trying to kill him."

Nothing big happened to me this year, only that I got closer with Luna and the Weasley twins.

Year 4 at Hogwarts. (I am now 16)
I overheard Harry talking to Sirius Black about me. Sirius was trying to reason with him and get Harry not to blame everything on me. He wouldn't listen and he wished that I was never born.

I had heard enough and I ran off to the astronomy tower in tears to clear my head. This is where I met a certain Hufflepuff who was in his 5th year...

Cedric was one of the first people I talked to who actually listened to me. We stayed and talked there for hours and became very close friends after that

Every night we would go up to astronomy tower as our secret meeting place, and we would just talk about life. We would also study but it was a really safe time for me with everything that was going on.

(side note: The goblet of fire doesn't happen until my 5th year)

Luna and I were also very close by now. We had a shared mindset about how life works and we talked about everything together. We even dated for a short period of time until we realized that we should stay friends.

On the last day of 4th year I finally gained the courage to confront Harry about everything that had happened. We both knew that if we were to defeat Voldemort we would need to do it together, but he told me he needed more time.

In the summer leading up to my 5th year, Snape left the death eaters, and Draco randomly stopped talking to me.

I was worried for him, but I had a lot going on with preparing myself for Voldemort's return, sorting out my feelings for Cedric, and suddenly becoming extremely popular after people found out that Harry and I were twins.

Snape also started to trust me more, so I was able to hang out with people whenever I pleased.

I am shifting to the day before my 5th year, so it will be my 17th birthday.

My 5th year at Hogwarts. (I am 17)
To be continued....