Its okay to be hurt sometimes..

TW//abuse again sorryyyy
No ones POV:
Dream instantly let go of George and burst into tears.

Flashback~ 3 months ago.
"GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH"
Dreams dad screamed. Dream was terrified of him because he was an alcoholic non stop everyday. His mum just left him, a long time ago.

Dreams hiding in tears fearing for his life as he heard footsteps get closer and closer every second.

Dreams dad finally arrived at his room.

He opened the door walked in opened the closet and saw dream sitting there.
"I found you:)" dreams dad said in a low deep voice. He didn't know what to do.
Dream didn't know what to do.

He let it happen HE let his dad hit him,
He didn't know why but all he knew was he had to leave that house as fast as possible.

So that's what he did. Left it ran away and now lives at the park on a bench. No one know tho. Not even his closest friends...

Flashback over:

George's POV:
When dream burst into tears I was so confused I didn't know what to do. He was an awful person, but he looked so sad.
No George No! But,okay I need to say at least something nice.

No ones POV:
George leans down to dream. Dream with his hands in his face still crying.

George quietly and kinda of nervously
Said "it's okay to hurt sometimes"
Dream sitting there thinking of the past
Lashes out and says "NO ITS NOT OKAY everything I-I have done I- cant take back"

George wanted to hug dream so badly but he knew it wasn't a good idea dream hated him,but George decided to say "dream why do you? Why do you do this to people WHY do u bully them"

Dream slowly lifts up his head a said
"George help me I don't know what to do I need help George please. I need you to help me." Dream grabbed george again not rough this time it was for a simple hug.

George didn't know what to do so he just hugged back.

Dreams POV:
Why do i feel so...safe in his arm.
His arms around me make me feel loved,cared for. Dream stop. U hate him remember but what if I don't what if I
Just do this to ppl as a distraction from my own problems.

George is the only thing I need right now.
But I have done horrible things to him.he would never forgive me, and it's only 7:55am anyway. WAIT SCHOOL omg um.

No ones POV:
Dream let go of George and ran around the corner of a wall, George was confused so he followed. Dream said "no no I can't be seen with you, ppl will make fun of me"

George knew he had to leave, but he also knew the sound of dreams voice when he asked for George's help..was real george knew he had to help dream but it was going to be hard to find out how.

<OK OK 100 READS I KAKSKKS YALL R CRAZY anyway hoped I liked this chapter kinda wholesome yk😇😇🤑🤑>

I will post the next chapter tomorrow I will start to write it tho!!!!