(0.07)

IRL 

-

       "nice to meet you, too?" i squint my eyes, shaking his hand rather slowly. my mother inviting random boys into our home is not unusual. don't ask. long story for another time. he was gorgeous, though. big brown eyes, auburn hair, and a small baby face. although he was rather attractive, my gut had told me not to get involved. i didn't follow my gut, though. no one does that anymore.

      "sorry, i didn't mean to surprise you with my appearance, i'm your neighbor," he grins. that makes much more sense. i return his action, and look toward my mother, whom was glaring at the two of us because of the small verbal exchange. 

      the sun had started to lay over the trees like a sheet on a bed; the vibrant mix of orange, yellow, pink and purple peering blindingly through the rectangle-like shaped windows. my mother shields her blue eyes whilst payton and i stay dazed; the sunset alluring the two of us into it's warmth.

      "it's gorgeous-" "it's blinding," my mother spats at me, cutting me off as she closes the curtains; the dull atmosphere causing payton and i to frown. i feel my phone vibrate between my thighs, making me gently grasp it, and hold it beneath the surface of the long dining room table.

mattia 

2 new messages 

      i ignore it, putting my phone down. "your boyfriend texting you?" payton whispers as he searches my eyes. startled by his voice, i vigorously shake my head no. "he wishes," i grin.

      "so do i,"