Movie Quicksilver breaks into Death Battle

Wiz: In this world, there exists humans with supernatural powers born from a mutation in their cells called the X-Gene. Once discovered, these mutants become shunned by society, viewed as nothing but freaks of nature.

Boomstick: Thankfully, a bald man in a wheelchair said "fuck that", and founded a school exclusively for mutants. This academy served as both a school and a training ground for mutants to save the world! 

Wiz: These heroic mutants were known as the X-Men, a group of heroes who fight to help all they can. 

Boomstick: We have several badasses here, from Beast to Storm, and even the infamous Wolverine. But none can really keep up with the awesomeness that is Quicksilver!

Wiz: Keep in mind that for this matchup, we'll be sticking with the Quicksilver from the X-Men movies made by Fox, not the MCU, cartoons or comics.

Boomstick: Let's be honest, Wiz. Nobody wants to see Mr. "I can't outrun bullets" in here.

Wiz: Before becoming the speedster of the X-Men, Peter Maximoff lived a fairly normal life with his mother and sisters. 

Boomstick: He spent his time and his powers stealing shit. Because let's be honest, with speed like that, who wouldn't?

Wiz: However, his kleptomaniac ways were ended when he was visited by Wolverine and Cyclops, who offered him a chance at becoming a superhero. Naturally, he accepted and became Quicksilver.

Boomstick: Quicksilver is super fast. He can blitz around rooms in mere seconds, to the point where he can play ping pong with himself! He can outrun explosions and even play video games at a super fast speed! How has that thing not blown up?!

Wiz: He is so fast, not even other mutants can perceive his movements. One of the X-Men even mistook his speed for teleportation. 

Boomstick: Mistaking speed for teleportation. The pinnacle of speed compliments. Under his new name, Peter saved a bunch of people and helped in a ton of different battles! And like a badass, he doesn't look like he's even trying! And unlike his lamer MCU counterpart, he can actually dodge bullets!

Wiz: Really driving home your hate boner for that movie, huh?

Boomstick: Oh, come on, Wiz! Name one person who actually liked Age of Ultron!

Wiz: Uh, me?

Boomstick: Let me rephrase. Name one important person who liked Age of Ultron.

Wiz: Okay, ow! I'll have you know that Age of Ultron is a perfectly fine movie, and-!

Boomstick: While Wiz is dealing with his shitty taste in movies, be sure to stay tuned for the full episode of Movie Sonic vs Movie Quicksilver!

Wiz: Boomstick, what the fu-?!