Damian Solace

This is one of my PJO OC's. What if Will was a twin? This is my interpretation of him being a Twin(aka here's the twin).

Name: Damian Roger Solace

Age: Around 14

Birthday: August 23rd

Family;

Naomi Solace(Mother), Apollo(Father-Damian thinks that's debatable), Will Solace(Twin Brother)

Who's older:

Will is older by 7 minutes

When he went to camp:

Damian grew up at camp with knowledge of his family outside of camp, he just wasn't allowed to leave camp unless it was a quest.(He almost got his brother killed because his scent is significantly stronger). Will and him wrote all the time(Damian couldn't tell him about the Demigod life but they did talk often).

Friends;

Amelia(Child of Hephaestus), Marcus(Son of Ares), Miley(Daughter of Demeter), Abby(Daughter of Aphrodite), Dylan(Son of Aphrodite), Maddy(Child of Athena), Tiana(Daughter of Hermes), May(Daughter of Demeter), June(Daughter of Athena), Kye(son of Hephaestus), Cye(Daughter of Nike), Bia(Daughter of Tyche), Brian(Son of Tyche).

Nicknames;

Dami, Solace, Comfort, Doctor Dami, Doctor, Lyric, Doc, Amain(a-me-an), Archer, Arc

Fav Bands;

TOP, P!ATD, MCR, FOB, BTS

Fav colors;

Black, Any shade of grey, dark purple, denim blue

Special areas(what he's good at):

Singing, Healing, Archery, Drawing, Designing, Crafting

Body Modifications;

He has a tattoo on his left bicep of a music staff with the notes of Hymn 6. 

He has an arrow eyebrow piercing, 

A bow tattoo on his left wrist, 

an arrow on his right wrist, 

on the left side of his collar bone he has the words 'Be my Forever and I'll be Yours' tattooed in rainbow. 

He also had a belly button piecing of a loop. 

Behind his left ear he has a yin yang(The white is rainbow and the black is black) It's also copied on his left wrist(inside near the bottom of his hand. 

He also has a semicolon on the right side of his collarbone.

He also has a tongue piercing

He has a lip piercing on the left side(it's a loop)

On the right side he has a lip piercing(half of a snake bite)

Hobbies:

Damian spends a lot of time in the Infirmary or teaching the younger campers Archery. If he's doing neither, he's at the dock drawing while listening to music, He listens to country during that time.

If he's with his friends they are usually sparring or drawing new designs for crafting. Sometimes they draw clothing for when they graduate college in 5 years. Damian also models clothes his friends create so they see how they look(no one else would and he had free time the first time it happened and they had him do it since).

When he spars he uses a dagger he got from Athena one year(It was weird and he was terrified for three months, it was twin daggers). He tries teaching Will how to use a bow, but he's terrified of Will with a bow(bad memory happened). 

He will sometimes sing for the younger campers when he's free and not hanging out with friends.

Who he goes to for comfort:

He usually goes to Will, but if he can't go to him for whatever reason(cough cough Nico cough cough) he goes to Kye and Brian.