Chapter Twenty-Seven: Family

As Chat Noir finished up his patrol and said goodbye to his partner, he couldn't help but miss his princess. After all, he practically ditched her as he ran into the car and sped home once he was finally able to leave the spa.

Chat approached her balcony and lightly tapped on the trap door, waiting a while but there was no answer. Has she not gone home? Is she having dinner? Could she be sleeping already?

Finally, he saw her walking towards the bakery, did she just get home?

"Why hello kitty," Marinette waved looking up at her balcony, "wanna give me a lift?"

Chat shrugged, "Sure, why not?" He lowered down his staff, grabbed his princess by the waist, and pulled her onto the balcony.

"Fancy seeing you again," the bluenette giggled scratching his ears

"Only because I missed you my purrincess," Chat replied as he kissed the back of her hand

"What brought you here today?" Marinette asked looking around, "was there an akuma attack?"

"Fortunately no," Chat smiled, "just finished patrol and figured I would hop on over and visit you."

"Why I'm flattered," Marinette giggled, "any plans for the rest of the day?"

"Not really," Chat shrugged dejectedly, "just back to my boring old life, mind if I hang out here a bit longer?"

"Of course kitty," Marinette agreed as she smiled at the superhero as the two turned to watch the beautiful sunset.

*****

The next day in class, Mrs. Bustier let Felix and Chloé know they would be paired up the rest of the year, as they both did not have partners.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloé cried, "you want me to team up with him?"

"Trust me, I don't want to team up with you either, brat," Felix muttered crossing his arms

"Oh, now I'm the brat?" Chloé snarled, "who's the one who was wetting their bed until they were ten years old?"

"Hey!" Felix growled, "what does that have to do with anything, you're the one who makes your 'daddy' make sure everything goes your way."

"Oh yeah?" Chloé retorted "well I'm not the one who's such a mama's boy that he'll practically kiss her butt to make her happy."

The class looked back and forth at the fighting duo in shock. Were all these things true? Or was it pure nonsense?

"Children please," Mrs. Bustier sighed at the fighting teenagers, "let's get back to the lesson."

Silly arguments are so fun to write haha, perhaps a potential love interest/love triangle in the future?

After School

Since it was a Monday, according to Adrien's schedule meant Chinese lessons. Since Adrien's Chinese was much more advanced than Marinette's it wouldn't make sense if she joined in so she decided to stay home and learn from her mother instead. After his lessons, he would be going over to her house and have dinner with her family.

"Hello dear," Sabine cheerfully greeted the blonde model once he showed up at their apartment

"Hi Mrs. Dupain-Cheng," Adrien smiled as he saw a man approaching them, "Good evening Mr. Dupain-Cheng, thanks for allowing me to come over for dinner."

"Nonsense my boy, no need to be so formal" Tom declared, "you can call just call me Tom," Or dad...

"And you can call me Sabine," the short woman smiled next to her husband, "we're happy to have you here now come in."