1.Tommyinnit? whats that?

Maddie's pov
(TW: offensive language, abuse, assault, murder possibly more please know that I have warned you and if you ignore this warning I am very sorry if you get triggered by the following chapter.)
(Flashback/dream)

"so...if i grow taller than you like this, you'll marry me right?" he said hovering his hand over my head                          "Hah! how 'bout we see if the time actually comes i can barely see you so wait til then, got it shortie?" i had teased back to my shorter friend.

The world around us slowly turned wispy as the setting changed....
I was in my room playing with tommy on minecraft we had talked about wanting to start a youtube channel together and steam on it. That's when the door opened and my father started yelling trying to drag me out the house. "Tommy I have to go I'll talk to you later!" And with that the call ended I could hear the frantic notifications from my computer as my dad yelled "WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO I SWEAR YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR GOD DAMN MOM SUCH A FUCKING WHORE!" he went on and on until my mother burst into the room "LEAVE HER ALONE DEREK SHE IS 11. THIS IS OUR FIGHT NOT HERS SO LEAVE HER BE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE YOU PSYCHOPATH!!"

A loud smack was heard as my father brought his hand across my mother's face "YOU BITCH! YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO YOU I AM THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE YOU OBEY ME!" I had snuck away without my father noticing and had dialed the emergency services number and stayed silent letting them hear the smack and the yells before I said something "hello? Hello who is there? Is everything alright?" They had questioned before I spoke " my name is Maddie stone my father just assaulted my mother and I need you to come and stop him from doing worse our address is  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " I calmly replied " alright thank you can you stay on the line until the paramedic and the police arrive I just dispatched them to your location?" The lady on the phone had reassured me. "Yes ma'am. " but just as I spoke I heard a loud bang from upstairs and i woke up.

I woke up at 6:47am. 6:47... that's the 3rd time I've woken up at 6:47 this week... exactly on the dot... I was letting my thoughts ramble in my head as I got out of bed and took a shower.

After my shower I changed my outfit so I was ready and dressed for the stream later.

Even though I knew the stream weren't gonna be able to see me I still liked dressing up and sometimes going out to the park in the outfits I create

I live in a shared house with my best-friend Austen we have this small three bedroom house in Brighton and we use the third room as a gaming room. 

"HEYYYYYYYY BESTFRIEEENNNNNNNDDDDD!!!" i heard  austen call in a really dramatic suck up kind of voice "what now?" i looked at him as he peeked his head out the kitchen door "can you get groceries  and get breakfast from the library/cafe round the block ill give you money to buy something you'd like! i just dont want to encounter a Karen again!"

I took the money from him and headed out. i got everything on the shopping list and bought some hair dye before i headed to the cafe to get some breakfast, i ended up getting blueberry muffins, 2 caramel frappes for me and Austen i was walking past a MacDonald with my food and bags when suddenly i was knocked to the ground. i had looked up to see a boy with blonde fluffy hair run past not even noticing he knocked me over, i stood up and brushed myself off before starting to walk home with all the things i bought.