𝓲 | 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Dead, dead, dead.

—THATS WHAT HE WAS, NO?
Though he could feel the sun on his skin and breathe in the fresh air, his heart never pumped again.

The body below was a dead giveaway.

He knew it was his-because they looked so similar. But the one below shared too much blood, it stained the grassland it lays above. It trailed somewhere, (he wanted to follow it) but he didn't know where it lead to.

He wished he could remember (how did he forget?).

He wanted to leave- to seek out the world, but what would happen if someone he used to know was looking for him? He didn't want them to be sad that he was gone- he wanted to help them.

And maybe in the process, find out who he really was.

So he chose to wait, there had to be someone looking for him, right?

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┓
𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━┛

...

𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚 𝑻𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅𝑨𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒆𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒃

...

𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒕 ⚘ 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒎𝒑

...

He doesn't know how long he had waited, he just knew that it had been awhile.

The once cool air had turned into an icy chill. The days became cold and the nights became even colder. The flowers withered and the leaves fell, soon snow had covered the trees and layer thinly above the grass.

He buried his body once the chill started- he hoped his friends wouldn't mind when they found him. He used smooth stones he had found to use as his headstone, and placed them where he laid, just below a tree. He picked himself some flowers- he liked the sunflowers, and decided to lay them near the stones.

He hoped when the snow will go away, when the days will become warmer, they will blossom again. He pictured it multiple times while he waited, actually. He'd meets his friends, they'd tell him they'd been looking this whole time, non-stop. They'd cry tears of joy and they'll take him away to their house to meet everyone(he likes to imagine this scene over and over again).

He hopes he does have friends out there, he hopes they will come soon.

He knows he won't last long in this weather, even though he's a ghost. His fingers are cold, even when he tucks them deep into his hoodie. The wind goes straight through him, like his clothes never existed. He wants to feel warm again, in more ways than one(he wouldn't mind some company).

He doesn't know what his mask means, but it makes him feel weird(was it anguish? Comfort?). He didn't like how it had an unnerving smile on it, how it had cracks on the edge that held a story. When he first put it on, to see why it felt so special to him, he fell into a endless pit of claustrophobia and despair(TAKEITOFFTAKEITOFFTAKEITOFF-).

He didn't put it on again.

⭒❃.✮:▹ ❷❷:〇❸𝒑𝒎 ◃:✮.❃⭒

He thinks his friends are bad at finding things.

Or maybe he's just imagining things, like his fingers going numb(they weren't like that before?), how the snow seemed to become thicker and the storms becoming unbearable. Although, he thinks he's been through worse, but he can't remember.

It was morning and the sun licked at his skin. He was positioned at the base of a tree, curled up in a ball on the ground, trying to contain any source of warmth(or was he trying to reassure himself?).

He's trying to consider the fact that maybe his friends might have given up(don't assume you have friends because you are nothing-). Though, he really doesn't want to think that. He just hopes that his friends-anyone-would notice his absence somewhere.

He thinks about this all day, surprisingly ignoring a hare who tried to nibble at his feet. But it may be worth it, because he finally decided his fate, his future, his final option that changes his life for the best(or maybe the worst..).

He decides to leave, it couldn't be that bad..could it?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Would you like to continue?
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

── { [] yes } [ ] no

"Do I perhaps know you?"