Chapter Five

8:00 PM...

"Chanyeol, are you ready to go? You're taking so long," Kai yelled in their hotel room. Chanyeol was still getting ready while the stylist finished him off with his hair. Everyone was ready. They had their suits on and took some pictures. Chen was messaging Na-Eun that he was going to a party. Na-Eun didn't know that he was going to the same party.

"Ga-Young, put this lipstick color on," Na-Eun said. She was choosing Ga-Young's lip color for her. It was a cool red and natural color lipstick. "Why didn't you just hire a makeup artist to do your makeup?"
"Well, we're running out of time. So, if I had known sooner, I would've scheduled a time for them to come,"Ga-Young answered.

"Okay, Okay, I'm a better makeup artist anyways," Na-Eun bragged. Ga-Young curled her hair into waves and put her heels on. Ga-Young was looking at herself in the mirror when she saw that Na-Eun was always on her phone.

"Hey, Naeun. Why are you always on your phone now? Wait, is it that guy from the mall," Ga-Young teased.

"Yes, he's texting me and I would feel really bad if I didn't text him back," Na-Eun told her.

"Tell me who he is! I want to know how you guys met," Ga-Young said.

"How about I tell you when we come back from the party," Na-Eun insisted.

"Okay! Promise me," Ga-Young took her hand out for a pinky promise and they put it together.

"We are late! Let's go now," Na-Eun grinned. They went into their car and drove to the party. Chanyeol and his friends were on their way as well.

Everyone arrived on time. Chanyeol and his friends came before Ga-Young and Na-Eun. They had a little red carpet moment and pictures taken with fans on the sides. Chanyeol and his group went inside to hang out and greet people. Ga-Young and Na-Eun walked the red carpet and headed inside the party.

Just when Ga-Young went inside, she bumped into Do-Hwan. "Do-Hwan! You're here already," Ga-Young was surprised.

"Yes, did you guys just get here," he asked.

"Yes, I had some difficulties choosing what I should wear," she laughed awkwardly.

"Okay, come inside, I'll introduce you to everyone I know," he commanded. Do-Hwan was part of the hosts. His father had hosted this event. It was to celebrate the music industry, company industries, and other companies in Korea.

Do-Hwan introduced a lot of people to them. Finally it was the last group, where they were outside. Ga-Young and Na-Eun finally met EXO. When Na-Eun finished grabbing her drink, she was introduced to Chen and his friends. She looked at him confused and asked, "Chen? What are you doing here?"

Chen was confused as well. "No, I was about to ask the same question."

"It seems like you two already knew each other.," Do-Hwan laughed.

Kai, Kyung-Soo, and Chen introduced themselves to Ga-Young and Na-Eun. Chanyeol and Min-Joe were getting drinks for Kai, Chen, and Kyung-Soo,

"Our other friend and his manager will be here to introduce themselves. How's your company doing, Ga-Young," Kai asked. Just when Kai asked that question, Chanyeol and Min-Joe came. Chanyeol didn't notice Ga-Young until he handed the drink to Kai. He dropped the other drinks. Ga-Young was more surprised than anything. They both stared at each other. Ga-Young almost fell, but Do-Hwan caught her.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing here," Do-Hwan asked. He was also surprised to see him. Chanyeol was still staring at her and kept a straight face.

"Wow, you guys know each other too," Chen asked out of nowhere. Na-Eun took him away from them.