Shower surprise

Warning ! Age play, mdlg, mommy kink, smut, strap-ons.  

Written by Anonymous

Jennie could not help but smile as she walked through the bathroom's door frame. She could see the shadow beneath the fogged up glass frame. The way the person swayed her hips as she ran her hands down her body was an absolute delight for the brunette to watch.

Without hesitation, the woman stepped into the hazy restroom. She unlaced the knot on her bathrobe and let it free-fall down her body, revealing a dark purple toy nestled between her legs in its wake.

With a smile on her face and a knowing twinkle in her eyes, Jennie softly opened the door and quietly stepped in. She watched as her lover groaned while running their hand through her wet hair. It took all her willpower not to pounce her then and there.

The brunette studied her partner for a few moments before deciding to take action. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the smaller frame. Her smile only widened as she heard a gasp, her head already resting on the crook of the other person's neck.

"Fuck!"

Jennie could not help but roll her eyes and shake her head with disapproval. Taming such a dirty mouth had not been easy, and it seemed her efforts had been in vain. She'd give out a punishment later.

"What did I tell you about using grown-up words, Lisa?" Jennie raised an eyebrow as she shifted to stare into Lisa's surprised eyes. When the woman looked down in shame, she smirked triumphantly. "You know you're just a little baby that can't swear."

In a matter of seconds, the only sound present was that of water falling in the drain. It fell upon their naked bodies before making Jennie look down to enjoy the sight. Her eyes fell on the dildo strapped to her waist. It was a miracle the blonde had been oblivious to its presence.

"Lili," Jennie whispered gingerly, her mouth mere centimeters from Lisa's ear. "Would you let mommy touch you?"

Jennie could feel the way Lisa's body immediately tensed by her words. With a pleased look on her face, she turned and kissed the reddened cheek before her.

"I promise I'll be gentle. I wouldn't want to hurt my beautiful princess."

With that, Jennie successfully made Lisa relax. She could feel the way her little's body sagged against hers. Then, for the second time that day, she heard Lisa gasp loudly.

"What the-" The smaller woman whispered. She turned her head and looked down at Jennie's body. Her eyes instantly widened as she noticed the toy that had been mysteriously poking her for the past few minutes. "Mommy!"

A low chuckle escaped Jennie's lips. She could not help it due to the adorableness that her baby exuded.

"What is it? Are you not fond of mommy's cock?" The taller woman teased. She let her hands roam Lisa's body, making them fall farther south by the second. The way her partner's breath hitched was enough to keep her going. "Do you not want mommy to fuck you?"

"I do!" Lisa instantly replied. She turned and looked into Jennie's deep brown eyes, her face flushed and eyes dark. "Please, mommy. I really need you to touch me."

In a matter of seconds, Jennie picked her girlfriend up and slammed her against the wall. She wasted no time and leaned in to kiss her.

Lisa's gasps were muffled by Jennie's mouth, which thoroughly devoured her. Her tongue ran along the other woman's bottom lip, seeking access to her mouth, which she was fully granted in a few moments.