Twenty Seven

Regulus was still kissing her neck, while she stared at the tattoo. Her body went cold. What was she doing? Regulus was her friend. Basically her brother. But he's on top of her, and she's letting it happen.

"Regulus," She said, shakily.

"Mm," He responded against her now heavily marked throat.

"Stop."

He did.

Wiping the saliva off of her neck with his thumb, he sat up, looking at her.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I-"

She cut him off, harshly grabbing his wrist, pulling his left arm to her. He looked at her, confused, before she flipped it over, revealing his branded forearm.

His eyes slightly widened, hers stayed oddly calm.

"I shouldn't even be surprised." She muttered. "Of course you would do something like this."

"What's that mean?" He said defensively.

"It means you're a bloody pure blood supremacist, and I should have seen this coming!" She said, almost in a shout.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"No you aren't." She replied, shaking her head. "You wouldn't have done it if you were."

"It's for the better of the wizarding world." He replied stiffly. She scoffed.

"You sound just like Severus!" She said angrily. "This is why you've avoided me all of term?"

"Because I knew you'd act like this." He said, jaw clenched.

"Like what? Like a decent human being? Forgive me, Regulus, forgive me for not wanting to murder people because of something they can't control!" She shouted. He glared at her.

"You know, for someone who hates muggles so much, you sure are acting like one! That's what they did, the muggles. They killed black people, and gay people, you think you're so much better than them, you're behaving just like them!" She was standing up now.

"So what, you've just become another filthy blood traitor like your disgusting brother?!" He spat.

She slapped him in the face, receiving another glare from him.

"I suspect Evan's joined them too?" She asked. He nodded. "Brilliant." She scoffed. "You are a truly sad individual, Regulud Black, and I hope one day you can realize that everyone is equal."

With that, Raina grabbed her top, and left the dormitories, where Evan was standing outside.

"Merlin that was quick," Evan joked. "Always knew Reg never lasted for than two minutes."

She just glared at him, before walking off. Shirt now on, she walked out of the common room.

Seeing everyone begin to exist the great hall, she realized dinner had just ended, and everyone began back to their common rooms.

Looking through the people who were walking in the direction of Gryffindor tower, Raina finally spotted her brother. Her "filthy, blood traitor brother". She smiled.

She would never know what made her do this, but she ran to him, throwing herself into his arms.

Caught off guard, James pushed her away, before realizing it was her. "Raina?"

Without saying anything, she hugged him again around the waist, tightly. The three other Marauders looked at each other confused, however James just hugged her back tightly.