3

⚠️Warnings⚠️

Blood

Gore

Mention of murder

~

It was still there. 

The measly corpse. 

It looked hideous. 

Stab wounds everywhere, dried blood. 

Good thing he could clean the bathtub. 

Hawks picked up the corpse, dropping it with no care on the floor. 

All the blood had dried so he was good. 

He rinsed the tub thoroughly, using chemicals to get the bloodstains out. 

Hawks drained most of the blood out. 

What a relief. 

I did this for her. She should be proud of me, want to come back to me. Whatever this succubus was, she'll love me 10x more for killing something sent from hell.

That's what he thought. 

No, that's what he knew

~

Your eyes fluttered open. 

Sun rays peeked through the window, going into your eyes, saying a "Good Morning". 

You smiled to yourself, realizing yet again you were free from his grasp. 

You weren't wrapped around his finger anymore. 

Smiling, you got up and walked to the kitchen. 

You checked the time. 

11:30 AM. 

Wow, that's the first time in a while I've gotten a good night's rest. 

You made yourself some eggs. 

I'll get some more groceries today, stuff I can actually eat and drink. 

"Thank god I didn't quit my job as Hawks wanted me to." 

"He what?" You heard a deep voice come out of nowhere. 

Immediately you jumped and whipped around. 

There was Dabi, at your window, smirking at you. His hood was up yet again. 

"Jesus! How do you know where I live?" 

"I followed you through the alleys. Wanted to make sure you got home safe before I went to.." He trailed off the last word. 

"To?" 

"Eh, it's nothing for you to concern about, what you got there?" He gestured to the plate of freshly cooked eggs. 

"Oh, just some eggs..." You were still a little freaked out he followed you. 

"Sorry, did I scare you or anything?" 

Did he just read my mind? Is that his quirk?

"Oh, um, it's fine." You stammered, looking away. 

"Well, I'll go now. Just wanted to see if you were doing ok, you seemed fucked over last night." 

You laughed nervously. He was right, you were fucked over last night.