~Chapter 9 ~

Yet before i could start i just wanted to apologize about my wrong grammars and also im sorry guys if i took to long to publish my next chapter but thank god you guys keep waiting with patience and I'm touch about that so now lets get started :)

Julia's Pov 

After what happened that day i just can't stop thinking about what happened and why did she keep on saying that "stay away from kei" tsk im just to curious right now and i need answers but how could i ask kei ? hmmm maybe i should ignore that girl because maybe she's just making some stories and some stuffs to mess me or something... Urrggg !! never mind . After that day maybe she won't come back either... then after that my phone rings to find out who's calling me at the middle of the night 

"Calling Kei"

Hmm, why does he calling me at this moment? tsk  fine, I answer his call, "hey why did you call me ?" I said , "Hmm i just wanted to apologize for mia , the girl who got there last wednesday" he said while i heard him sign because of frustration with that girl i guess.. " Hmm hey don't worry about it, besides its not your fault and it's her who keep on ruining my day back then, and surprisingly are you really both in a relationship?" I ask with a frown on my brows. "Ani" he said " Hmm maybe you should not know that already , but maybe you should " He sign " Okay lets meet up tomorrow at the cafeteria if you have time, and julia please don't worry about her, where not in a relationship .. okay?" He said with a smile on his face. "Araso kei oppa "
 she smiled after hearing his concerning side. "Well then see you tomorrow princess goodnight" he said with a chuckles. After that kei is the one who hangs up the call, and right now julia can't stop smiling hearing kei saying princess to her, its his first time calling me that and guess what i felt butterfly on my tummy and it sucks because i had a boyfriend. Urrgg never mind lets just ignore this stuffs. 

~Time skips ~

After her work julia came to the hospital to talk with kei 

Julia walk in the cafeteria and sits in the table near the window to see the beautiful view of the hospital garden

Julia walk in the cafeteria and sits in the table near the window to see the beautiful view of the hospital garden. She was currently admiring the view outside when someone taps her back to make her flinch . "Yah what the Fu-" she was cut by kei's hand that is now covering her hand, making her stop to say the words that she wanted to tell. "Hey stop appearing like a ghost in front of me" She said still holding her chest because of the sudden appear of kei "AHAHAHAHA Miyane princess~ I just thought of surprise you to see your reaction but then it turns out to be like this " Still holding his laugh while scanning my red face due to the embarrassment. " Tskk okay okay so lets proceed to our conversation shall we?" I said while looking at kei with still piss face."Araso princess just please smile already it makes you more beautiful than looking like and old la-" He was cut by julia's word " Continue to say the word then you will know where to be seen tomorrow morning " I said with a piss tone on his face."okay okay hehe " He said with a scared tone. 

After that kei and julia talk about what happened and kei still apologize for the immaturity of mia whom turns out to be his first love and ex fiance before. They continue chatting and after eating some foods at the cafeteria kei lead julia to the rooftop where they could get some fresh air. 

Kei- Wahh its nice here don't you think? I always go here when i had problems and come to think of it my mother used to be the one who create this rooftop design before, she said this will help the patience and the staffs here to unwind and relax after the long tiring day they have,and actually she's right because it helps me a lot .

Julia- Well your correct , she made this place a memorable to you guys especially to you, I hope wherever she is right now she's proud of you guys and she wanted you all the best even though she's not here already to guide you. 

Kie-Hmm well i guess so, thank's to mom so much, and umm .. julia... i just wanted to tell you something its very important because ..

Julia- What is it? tell me its alright go on..

Kei- Its because of my feelings for ...

Julia- What the heck kei just go straight to the point?

Kei- My feelings for you~