Ed and Chuuya

Ed noticed Chuuya's eyes on him from in the crowd, He was so terribly scared of what his boyfriend would think of him. Why was Ed scared? Well, Ed was performing his hit song 'Shape of You' though, before the song, Ed had eaten a burrito with sour cream in it. Well what's wrong with that?? Ed was lactose intolerant. He made the grave mistake of not using the restroom before he performed. He was currently on the bridge of the song while he felt his stomach gurgling. "Oh shit.." He thought. He felt it coming. Ed clenched his cheeks together in a desperate attempt to keep from anything coming out, though that didn't quite work out in his favor. He was singing the line "Im in love with the sha-" That's when it happened. Ed had shit himself on stage. It wasn't a small turd or anything, no, it was diarrhea. Ed's face flushed red as the crowds face dropped. Laughs came roaring from the stadium. Ed's chest heaved up and down, looking around at the faces filled with hysterics. That takes us to now, where Ed was looking at Chuuya in pure fear. Ed ran off of the stage in embarrassment, tears running down his face. Little did he know, the way the diarrhea sloshed in his pants gave his boyfriend a little problem.

Chuuya attempted to run through the crowd but that proved to be hard with his boner. Finally, after minutes of pushing and pulling, he reached the exit. He slammed the door open as he ran out to find Ed. "ED!!!" he called loudly. "ED WHERE ARE YOU!!!" he called once more, searching the parking lot for his lover. Finally he found Ed. Ed was hiding in his car. Chuuya pulled out the key and opened the door gently. Ed was startled by the sound of the door opening as he looked over quickly. Ed's eyes widened as he realised who it was. "I..- a..-" he blurted, trying to find words to say. Chuuya put his index finger up to Ed's lips as he rolled up the tinted windows. Chuuya pulled himself into Ed's lap. Ed quickly recognized the look of lust in Chuuyas eyes; something he had seen more than once. Chuuya quickly started grinding onto Ed as Ed grabbed Chuuyas chin and started kissing him.

Chuuya pulled away from Ed as he started stripping both himself and Ed. He started by stripping off his shirt and taking the tie out of his hair, throwing them aside. He proceeded to unbutton Ed's shirt while kissing his neck. Chuuyas hand was slowly making its way down towards the button of Ed's jeans. Chuuya propped himself up on the passengers seat as he pulled Ed's jeans down. While pulling Ed's jeans down, some diarrhea fell with the piece of clothing. That only made Chuuya more aroused. He started palming Ed and kissing his clothed cock. Ed had enough of the teasing as he pulled Chuuyas hair, looked him in the eyes and said "Suck my dick you nasty slut." Chuuya let out a quiet while as he pulled out Ed's cock. Some of the shit had gotten onto his cock but of course, it didn't stop Chuuya, that is what got them in this predicament, after all. Chuuya started to pump Ed's precum coated cock. Chuuya proceeded to take Ed's cock into his mouth, the tip of Ed's cock touching Chuuyas tonsils. Ed let out a light groan as Chuuya massaged Ed's balls while sucking his cock. Chuuya took Ed's cock out if his mouth and started tracing the veins in his cock with his tounge.

Chuuya started to litter Ed's cock in kisses, as well as dragging his tongue up and down Ed's cock. Chuuya then took Ed's cock into his mouth again and started sucking until Ed's cock was twitching. Ed came inside of Chuuyas mouth. Chuuya felt the cums warmness slide down his throat as he swallowed. Chuuya taking off his pants and boxers, throwning them aside. He positioned himself onto Ed's cock. He let Ed slide inside of him. The second Ed was fully inside of Chuuya, Ed wrapped his hand around Chuuyas throat, roughly slamming his cock inside of him. A string of curse words mixed with moans and whines came from Chuuya as he was getting slammed into. Ed was letting out the anger he got from people laughing at him for shitting himself on stage. Ed grunted deeply and proceeded to say "Youre mine you filthy cum slut. Mine and no one else's. My cumslut." Chuuya tightened onto Ed's cock as he felt himself twitching. "Cum for daddy, come on slut" Ed had said loudly. With those words, Chuuya had let himself cum all over Ed as he fell into Ed's chest, panting deeply. Little did they know, the crowd had been watching them the whole time, recording, murmuring, giggling. Ed and Chuuya would never live this down. Ed had lost his wife, his child, his fans, practically everything. But even though he lost everything, he still had his beloved Chuuya.