02

the 7 years old nabi comes to school, her first day. that's where she sees the 7 years old taesoo for the first time, but the meeting wasn't so great. taesoo rolled her eyes and walked away. then the 8 years old jaeseok, always late, running to enter the room—

"wake up!" taesoo screamed, "the alarm clock is tired of ringing nabi, let your dreams break now."

"oh, good morning taesoo, just saw you rolling your eyes in my dream." nabi said with her eyes half open to taesoo, who was busy combing her hair, more like tearing her hair. "anyway you are late for school get ready."

______

it was the daily routine of nabi to act innocent and nice then again talking about how annoying that person is and how much she hates him/her. taesoo will say 'yes' 'same' or maybe 'i agree' and jaeseok will nod. the first name in her hate list, park jimin. nabi always says jimin keeps looking at her and maybe he even likes her, and she was really mad about this. meanwhile, taesoo will keep her head on the bench and try to visit the dream land. at the ending of the class, the teacher started the roll call. "kim nabi" present.

"choi jaeseok" present.

"kim taehyung" present.

"choi taesoo"

"choi taesoo?" now that's what happens everyday. absent.

"park jimin?"

______

"why didn't you guys wake me up? i missed the attendance!" she whined and nabi tried to console her, "tell the teacher later". it was her daily routine, gonna be present everyday but absent in the attendance. she mostly spent her nights reading fanfiction about her flower boys, after that she might come and sleep at school. and it the other times, she keeps gossiping and forget about her attendance. 

"she ended up reading fanfiction all night right?" taehyung knocked jaeseok. 

"sure she did, no doubts."