Time Skip

Battlefield scene:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=149478874 I was wearing this today as the Volturi came to kill me and Nessie.  I looked over to the people wearing cloaks and black uniforms. I was scanning over them. I stopped when I saw this one boy. Hes pretty cute. I stopped daydreaming when I heard my name being said. "Lamia and Reneesmae are not immortal." I saw Carlise say. I got off the wolf Embry. He was my best friend so was Seth. "Id like to meet the one with black hair." Aro said to Edward. Edward turned around. "Lamia." He called my name for the first time ever. Bella hugged me and told me to be careful. "Get off me!" I pushed her away and went to stand by Edward and Aro. I noticed Alec smirk when I yelled at Bella. Im now in a 15 year old body. "Lamia this is Aro." Edward told me. "Shut Up Edward." I snapped. Edward looked shocked. "My dear. Lamia is it?" Aro told me I nodded. 'I like him. Hes pretty cool. This is my type of coven.' I thought to my self. Aro held out his hand and I put mine in it. He smiled like a child and I smiled back. "I see. Well Edward and Bella you missed out." Aro said looking angry at them. "Lamia duck!" Nessie yelled I looked to my side and did a flip. "Hello little hybrid remember me?" The man asked. Of course Choas. "Hello grandfather." I spat. "Yes well you want to be agood little girl and tell me where your family is?" He told me. "We are her family." Bella told me. "Now your not. Yout told me that yourself." I told Bella. "Im not telling you where they are." I told them while Aro looked happy. "Lamia!" I turned around. "MOM! DAD!" I yelled as someone grabbed me. "UGH! Let GO!" I screamed. Aro looked worried now but still wouldnt send anyone for help. "Lamia! Use one of your gifts." Mom told me. "But I cant see him." I said. "Dont rely on only one rely on more." My father said. He didnt have my hands. I formed black mist to surround us and he fell. I put a knife in him fast and then smiled to  the 2 people who had my parents. The smiled back then dropped dead. "Well that was fun." I said smiling. "Lamia? Would you like to join the Volturi." Aro asked me. I turned around and looked at him "Really?" I asked. "Yes." He said smiling. "Ok!" I said laughing. "Come here darling." My parents told me. "We cant see you anymore. Your getting to old for us to see but you can always come to us if you want." I nodded happily. I then left with the Volturi and about halfway to Italy I was pinned up to a tree. "Well Well Well She sure is cute." The guy who pinned me to a tree said. "Who are you?" I asked. "The names Demetri. Thats Felix the tall one. and those are the twins Alec and Jane." He told me. I looked over and they were waving. "Ok mind letting me up now." I said. "No I like you in this position." He said laughing. "Please let me go." I whispered seductivly. He immediatly let go. "Woah!" Alec said surprised. "Hey pretty boy. Mind taking me to Italy now." I said walking over to Alec playing with his uniform. I could feel him tense at every touch. I smiled. "F-follow me." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me along. "Must be one of her powers." Felix said.