WHEN YOUR HUSBAND HATES YOU +18

"YN, honey are you ready"? - Your mother asked you while she opened the door of your room carefully.yn: Yes ....- She approached you with a big smile on her face, then her warm hand caressed your cheeks "don't worry, you'll be fine .. he's a great man."
You put your hand on your mother's hand and smiled trying to hide your nerves.
You loved your parents so much that you wanted to do everything possible to make them proud and happy .. But the reality was that you were nervous and confused ..
Today you were going to meet your future husband for the first time.
Yup ... your father planned a marriage for you, you would marry the son of one of his best friends...Your father and his friend had been planning it for a long time and today you would meet "Bang Chan".

While your mother was talking to you, you could hear voices that came from the kitchen .. you and your mother went there, it was the person who would take you and Chan to a restaurant, your parents hugged you and you walked to the car where hyunjin was waiting for you.You got in the car and he was sitting looking out the window, you couldn't see his face just his brown hair, you closed the door but he didn't show any interest in seeing you .. "hi? .." - you told him you were very nervous , but he didn't answer you .. "My name is YN and .."
Chan: I know ..- he replied, making you feel even more nervous ..
He showed no interest in you so you decided to keep quiet while you looked out the window, after a few minutes he looked at you, but you were so nervous that you kept looking out the window "My name is Bang Chan".And that's when you looked him in the eye for the first time.You thought that he was very handsome and maybe interesting, he looked like the typical guy that all girls want to be with ... but why would he accept an arranged marriage? "At least you're pretty" he told you, you didn't know what to say .... That night he was very quiet, maybe he was upset, because his father was forcing him to do this.

You and Chan had been sitting for more than an hour, with some plates of food in front of you and some glasses of wine, but he did not drink or eat anything, he just looked at his cell phone constantly and sometimes you could feel how he was looking at you...
YN: Won't you eat that? - you asked nervously, he just smiled and looked at you, then he shook his head, you tried to talk to him a bit to get to know him better, but it seemed that Chan was not interested in that ..
suddenly you looked at the time "It's a bit late, do you mind if we go?"
Chan: so soon? we haven't talked yet.
YN: I'm sorry, I just thought you didn't want to talk to me.
Chan: It's the first time I've seen you, this is weird ...
YN: I know, our parents planned this, but they say it's the best for us ...
Chan: And you think the same?
YN: I don't know, we need to know each other first..
Chan: for what? we will just have to get used to it, in a few weeks it will be our wedding ...now lets go

8 months after the wedding.
After the wedding you and Chan moved to an apartment that his father had bought, chan worked in his father's company, most of the day he was there ... and you were at home, you wanted to work but he said that you should stay home as "a good wife"You two did not have the best communication, he rarely talked to you, when he left work he took a shower, eat dinner and then went to sleep, sometimes he went out with his friends ... friends that you did not know. He never showed interest in you, you two had never kissed each other on the lips and neither had Se x , He sometimes hugged you or kissed your cheek when there were people around but that hardly ever happened.

You had prepared dinner and chan still hadn't come back from work, you weren't sure what you felt for him, you thought he was very handsome and mysterious, you wanted to have a "normal marriage", you hadn't planned to marry him But you thought maybe you guys would fall in love someday...
That night you lay in your bed suddenly you heard the door, you knew it was him, he would do his every night routine , but this time it was different,chan entered the room that the two of you shared,he began to undress and then lay down next to you, you had your eyes closed, you didn't expect anything, but suddenly you feel chan's arms on your waist ...
You were surprised and confused, you did not know how to react or what to say to him, so you preferred to pretend to be asleep for a few minutes,then he put his face very close to your neck and ear, you could feel his breath very close to your skin, also feel the slight smell of alcohol "he's drunk?" you thought, your heart began to beat faster when you felt how he tried to stick his body closer to yours .. He began to put his hand slowly under your shirt, his cold fingers made you feel a different sensation, suddenly he began to kiss your head, your ear, your neck, while his hand slid more and more inside your shirt, suddenly he put his hand on one of your breasts and you quickly turned around "what are you doing?" you asked him "I can't touch my wife?" that answer left you confused and intimidated .. "why? .. we have never kissed each other.."