✧ welcome!

hi! i'm honey, nice to meet you! i'm 17, a scorpio (sun), an astrologer, tarot reader, body language-r, and an experienced shifter!

i've been shifting since early october, and i've seen a lot of baby shifters go from website to website, looking for answers upon answers to their endless questions; but, they never get their answer. they're just kinda... stuck, y'know? they either drop the idea of shifting altogether, or just... hope for the best? it makes me sad to see regardless, just seeing questions with no answers??

and im not answering them right there because i have social anxiety

i'm not really on wattpad anymore, but i've definitely seen it happen the most on here, so i'm here to help any baby shifters who happen to come across this story with curiosity in their minds and hopefulness! i've shifted over three times, and i'm here as guidance and to give you tips!

i'll be here debunking rumors, sharing my scripts or script templates trying to explain concepts like cloning and whatnot more, and overall clear up things that are confusing or could easily be misunderstood!

i'm going to avoid using fonts in this due to android/pc users + people with disabilities, so i'm sorry if this isn't the prettiest story lmfaooo

anyways lets go