Ch 2 Boboiboy is back (part 2)

Boboiboy looked down," I-I cant go. I have to stay here and protect planet Earth. And plus, my girlfriend just arrived, I can't leave her like that" Amber walked up to Boboioby and kissed his cheeck

"Don't worry love, you can go. I can take care Earth from here"

"Come one Boboiboy, its not like Earth is in danger" Gopal placed a hand on Boboiboy's hand

"He's right Boboiboy it's been so long since were under attack by aliens"

Boboiboy thought for a moment

"You don't have to answer now Boboiboy, take your time to think about it. You can give me your answer after I finish repairing my spaceship

(Warning cringe part! UHHHHH I hate doing this part. But hey, I made it better)

The others went to do their stuff while Boboiboy dragged Amber away somewhere where the others won't see.

Once they were out of sight, Boboiboy placed his hands on her shoulder, "Ambie, I can't leave you here."

Amber smirked, "who said you would leave me behind--"

"I would never leave you behind Amber." He said and leanned in for a kiss

Amber smirked and leaned away, "Let me finish dude."

Boboiboy's eyes widen. "Right! Sorry... carry on."

Amber chuckled. "I was saying... who said you would leave me behind... without a goodbye kiss!"

Amber leanned in and kissed him on the lips. Boboiboy smiled into the kiss and kissed back

"Hey Boboiboy, Tok aba said to come over and hel-- AHHHH!" Gopal screamed and covered his eyes. "WHY?!"

He ran away.

The couple pulled away and laughed.

Boboiboy rolled his eyes, "Just wait until he gets a girlfriend, I will get back at him for all the times he walked in on us kissing."

Amber laughed, "Don't be like that dino cap, come on, he's your bestfriend, and it isn't his fault he is single."

Amber smirked and tipped his cap before walking away.

Boboiboy glared at his girlfriend before following her.

•••
In another ship, the pirate put on a new hook,"UGH! Who are those meddeling kids who stooed us from capturing MotoBot huh?!"

"A-acording to data their names are: Boboiboy, elemental super hero. Gopal, Food transfermation super hero and Amber, she may split and summon any type of weapon she wants, her power watch is the twin of the Boboiboy kid." one of the robots said,"the three's powers come from the power shpera named Ochobot"

"How can one power shpera posses two powers?!"

After a brief explaination, the captain smirked
"Exelent"

"Huh? Exelent?"

"Yes. We will capture MotoBot and Ochobot!"
•••
Back at Earth, Boboiboy and Amber was cleaning the tables to Tok Aba's tables

"Oi Boboiboy give this drink will ya?" Tok Aba said

"On it Tok. Amber, do you mind cleaning this table for me?"

"Okay Dino cap"

"Boboiboy, can you bring these drinks to that table?" Ochobot asked

"Excuse me? Check please" a custumer said