Moving Forward

Y/N's POV

"Well we're here!" Ace announced.

The place was grand and spectacular. Holding a cinema upstairs along with the bowiling alley and a resteraunt next door. One of my faviroute places as it holds most of my childhood memories with Ace and our other childhood friends.

"Remember when Finley slipped down the stairs and flipped over the railing?" I asked as I surveyed the room.

"Oh yeah and I belive that was the same day were I smashed you in bowling right?" He replied chuckling.

"Now now we don't have to bring that up do we?" I uttered as I spotted my little brother Archer.

"Yo Archer!" I shouted as I called him over.

I turned to the girls and Yuna is blushing as the other girls are teasing her for something.

"Well how about we get this started?" Lia said as we all agreed unanymously.

"Ok so we will have 10 bowling shoes and 2 lanes please," I asked the receptionist as she handed us the shoes and directed us to the lanes.

"Just the two on the end cutie," she directed winking.

We walk to the alley and I try to kiss Lia but she shrugged me off.

"What's wrong Lia?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"What was that about?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"That with the receptionist? That was nothing. I don't feel anything for her not like the feelings I feel for you," I reasurred her as I grabbed her arms and pecked her on her lips as she giggled.

"Ha ha ha, that's what I wanted to hear," she laughed as she put on her bowling shoes and wlaked towards an alley.

"Ok so what are the teams Y/N?" Yeji asked curiously.

"Well it'll be me, Lia, Chaeryoung, Aaron and Yeji vs Archer, Yuna, Sterling, Ryujin and Ace." I announced whilst everyone nodded in agreement.

"This will be fun," Aaron said as he looked at Chaeryoung and she smiled.

"Ok then lets bowl!" Ryujin said grabbing the first bowling ball.

"You are so going down!" Ace said picking up another ball.

Both then threw the ball down the alley and both got a strike!

"Oh this is going to be fun," they both said laughing.

"Since when was Ryujin good at bowling?" Lia asked sarcastically.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" She replied.

"Ok next up is Chaeryoung and Yuna," I announce as they both step up and bowl.

Chaeryoung gets 6 whilst Yuna gets none as she threw it into the gutter.

"Hahahaha!" everyone laughed except Archer who walked up to her.

"Here I'll help you," he offered as he grabbed a lighter ball and came behind her and said.

"Now just swing your arm back and flick it out so it spins backwards."

"Ok," She replied throwing the ball getting a spare.

"Oh my god! I did it!" She exclaimed hugging Archer.

"You did great," Archer said hugging her back.

"Hey Y/N Oppa? Did Archer say anything about Yuna?" Lia asked tapping my shoulder.

"Well what did Yuna say?" I popped the question back as she frowned.