we love sleep but at the same time we hate it

A/N

Trying to get longer chapters if you didn't already know I have started posting this story on a03 aswell... also midoriyas tears can't stop ✨T W I N K L E I N G✨ please don't judge my spelling  I still can't spell

Aizawa pov

I walk out into the hallway my hand reaching into my pocket to retreive my phone and looking fondly at the lock screen a picture of hizashi and hitoshi

I smile and open the scrolling to his contact and pressing call

"HIIIIIIII SHOOOOOU" hizashi screeched I instinctly activate my quirk to shut him up

I start walking towards the medical room having to go out of the gyms building and walk across site

There was no one here today as it was the middle of school break so I didn't need to worry of people listening in on my conversation

"I need you to listen to me its nothing bad or maybe it is just hear me outta small hum came in response

"Last night 15 kids came out of nowhere and magically ended up on the beach with all the rubbish in.... these kids all dressed I'm matching white clothes created a camp inside the rubbish this morning me and nezu checked to see 8f they were still there.... the kids that were up were talking about where they would go. These kids have medical records or birth certificates either. Me and nezu cough cough rat Satan cough cough had thought it would be best if we kept the kids on campus untill we can sort them out. By doing this however it means me you and the purple fuzz ball all move onto campus into a home where we take care of these kids. I know this seems like alot and it is but these kids are really something else they behave and they are all age between 6 and 12 even the little ones know how to take care of themselves so really I have no problem with this...I know this is alot but what do you think........."

I wait for his response as I start collecting the blankets from chiyos office (recovery girl) the line is quiet untill I hear

"Hitoshi do you want 15 siblings" a small laugh follows from hizashi "he's OK with it "

"Perfect I'll tell nezu I'll see you later song bird "

A quick goodbye and I end the call

I make it back to the gym shortly after and drape the blankets over the sleeping children smiling fondly as they are snuggle under the new weight and warmth of the fabric.

Me and nezu continue to talk about the new housing and how we will hack and forge new birth certificates for these kids so they technically exist.

Slowly we get through all the necessary steps in our plan the size of the house were on campus ect...

This is gonna be so much paper work........

Izuku pov

I stand in front of the house watching it go up in flames I'm supposed to be with the others by the wall norman comes into my peripheral vision and I turn to him.....

"Its your fault" he keeps chanting the same 3 words over and over.....

How is it my fault? Did I do something wrong that wasn't in the plan? Where are ray and Emma? Where? Are they in the burning building still I didn't see them get out?

Mum comes out from the collarge of reds and oranges it would have been a beautiful site if it wasn't for my 2 older siblings laying in her arms with the red flower from the forest sticking out there chests.

"Its your fault" she also chants in time with norman laying the ravenette and orangette by my feet

What did I do? no.... no.. no no no no No No NoNoNoNONONONONONO

I sceam throwing my body forward out of sleep and sitting up tears streaming down my face quickly trying to shush myself so I don't wake up the others I only screamed for a second but that was all it took to wake the others...

I still question. Why is it my fault? What did I do?

I move away from the sleeping bodies not looking at them so I don't hallucinate and see more of them dead with the flower blood red sticking out there chests as if it was proudly showing off its massacre

I see a new hand reach towards me I cry and flinch backwards tripping over my feet I look up to see............

A/n

:) it's not who you think it is try and guess I'll look forward to seeing it
Have fun make sure you sleep because unfortunately we need it