Story of Einas

I'm Einas,16years.
I attend Cambridge International School. I lost my mom as a result of the beating up that my dad gave to her everyday.

13 years after my birth, she became an expecting mom again. I thought with this condition my dad would stop his weird act of beating a woman, yet it continued. Everyday was like a boxing day for my dad.😥😪
              One day, My mom slept off while she was cooking, expecting my dad to take care of the cooking since he was at home. The food got burnt and the house was smelling of smoke, yet my dad didn't put off the fire from the food. Instead he rushed to my mom and woke her up with a sounding slap. He blamed her for not watching over what she was cooking. Argument continued when my dad pushed my mom and made her hit her head on the wall despite knowing her condition.

She was rushed to the hospital by him.
(At the hospital)

After 30minutes, the doctor came out with that sympathizing look on his face, saying:we lost both the mother and the baby because of  too much loss of blood.

I confronted my dad saying:you killed her, you murdered her. You fought her knowing that she is in a fragile condition. You 're a murderer. She made a mistake by falling  for you. She loved you, wanted the best for you, yet you kept beating her, maltreating her. And now she is gone, gone forever!!........ what do u have to say.

He couldn't even say a word than saying he was sorry in a sobbing voice.
Me:I hate you father!!
Dad:My dad caused this, he beats my mother, I grew up learning nothing but how to maltreat ladies. Einas, please forgive me, do not hate me, I love you!!please!!
Me:your papa didn't cause for you anything but you did yourself. "The Person you taught wickedness and practices it, wasn't influenced by it but has the wickedness in his heart" your father is just an excuse for you. People who create their own drama deserve their own KARMA.
I Einas Haroon break all ties with you. And I relieve you of the duty of being my father...... My mother owns all the properties and she willed everything to me before her death. I can live alone all by myself and don't you ever appear to me till forever..
Remember now that I don't have family and don't you ever try to look for me or plead for my forgiveness.

I was left shattered. I lost my mom and broke all ties with my father on the same day. I declared myself an orphan from that moment.(falls down on knee and started weeping and mourning 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 at a time)

Leemah:hey Einas
Einas:(covers face still crying)
Leemah:I know it hard for you to say these thing to me. I don't mean to remind you of your past
Einas:you aren't reminding me of my past, I just don't want to speak now. You may come around later.
Leemah:I can't leave you in this condition.
Einas: (shouts at her) Go away!!!
Leemah:(leaves the scene)

(At second break)

Einas:Leemah am sorry for shouting at you
Leemah:Don't speak to me
Einas:Le...
Aakif:She just told you not to speak to her. (Walks toward Leemah)
Leemah: why 're u here Aakif?
Aakif:For you, to comfort you my love
Leemah:point of correction, I'm  not your love. You better look somewhere else for her.
Leemah:(faces Einas)Let go Einas.(they both walked out).

Nana:(taps Aakif from behind):It's a love triangle now. You have to fight for your own interest.
Aakif:A love triangle? But Einas has no interest in her.
Nana: he really doesn't but she has her interest in him.
Aakif:what do you think I can do?
Nana:I'm not good at giving relationship advise.
Aakif:ohhh!! Hope it isn't going to be a love triangle.
Nana: it is already, bye😉

Hello peeps!!
Can I get some votes from you😊
Don't forget to keep your comments rolling