PART 10

-luna<3- 

L: OH MY GOD
WHERE R U BITCH
YOU'RE AT FINN'S
WHY ARE YOU MOVED
IRSNEJJEJA
BISH RHSBRBABED
GOD DAMN LYNNN
WHY IS FINN YOUR BROTHERRR
DNSJNESNEN
YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN SO MANY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((((

                                          U: damn luna, calm down
                                               im adopted
                                               finn's parents are my real parents

L: huh i didnt knew that. 

                                         U: nobody knew, exept my family and finn's 

L: i dont understand this whole 'thing'

                                         U: i have to go, see ya later <3 

L: bye<3 

"who's that?" asks finn. "luna. she was my only friend." i say. "i was your friend too." finn says and pulls a pout. "and im still." "yeah but we were ibf's you know." i laugh. "i know, i know." he says. i pich up my phone. "my instagram is glithing eheh." i cancel my notifications. 

"what do you want for breakfast?" asks finn. "uh, i dont care." i say. "do you like a sandwich?" asks finn. "yeah boii." i follow finn into the kitchen.

It's noon and im in finn's room with him. there are already two mattresses on the floor for millie and noah, who are sleeping here tonight. cleaning finn's room was quite a job, but it's done. im lying on finn's shoulder. "do you want to sleep with us tonight?" asks finn. "uhh, okay but they dont know me." i say. "i dont care, i think you and millie become very good friends." i smile. "thank you finn." i sit up. finn smiles at me. my cheeks warm up. "why are you blushing?" finn asks. "becouse uh, i dont know." i say. finn smiles and kisses my forehead. i burst out laughing. finn laughs too. "what's wrong you're my little sister. we have the blood and stuff so why not." says finn. "no. it tickled." i laugh. "oh." says finn and laughs too. "you can sleep next to me, if you want to. i can also put your own matress down here, but that's so much struggling you know." says finn. "okay." i say. "what?" asks finn. "i'll sleep next to you." 

i help my mother with the laundry. "do you like it here?" asks mom. i nod. "you and finn have a great connection, i guess." i nod. "he's my best friend." i smile. "good to hear that. he said he loves you much." says mom and winks. "haha, i love him too." i fold the last shirt. "thank you swwetheart." says mom and gives me a kiss on my forehead. i say "no problem." we walk out of the laundry room. "lynn!" nick is sitting on the couch waving at me. "helloo!" i jump on the couch next to him. "finn is looking for you." he says. "oh, where is he?" i ask. "he couldnt find you, so he went to the park with noah." nick says. "oh, where is the park?" i dont know this side of vancouver really well. "i can bring you there?" suggests nick. i nod. 

as soon as nick and i are outside, millie gets out a car. "hey nick!" says millie. "hey millie, finn is at the park you can walk with us." nick says. "okay! mum, finn's at the park so i'll go there." says millie and gives her mother a kiss on the cheek. "bye mum." millie says to her mother. "bye mills." says her mother. "im ready." says millie. i feel very uncomfortable.  "hey, what's your name?" millie asks. "lynn." "i like your name." says millie and smiles. i smile back. "can someone explain this whole brother-sister thing?" millie asks. "okay, ehmm... i got a message from a random number, so finn and i became ibf's and stuff..." that's how i explain the whole story. "ohhh i understand it." says millie. before i know it we are at the park. "i'll go home, see you later." says nick and waves. "okay, let's find them." says millie and takes my hand to drag me along. i smile. "i know where they are! at our secret place." i look weird at millie. "i'll show you." says millie and pulls me along again. 

"here is it." says millie. we are standing in front of a large waterfall. "i don't see any finn, or noah." millie points down, next to the end of the waterfall. there are finn and noah. "uhh.." i mumble. "i'm not gonna jump." i say. millie gives me a strange look. "why would you jump?" asks millie. "follow me." we walk through a high bush, behind the bush is a staircase. "tadaaa!" says millie. i smile. "that's much better." we walk down the stairs, towards noah and finn.