𝟏𝟒.

^^OY Quan (Sugarhill Keem's twin brother) for those who don't know

𝐌𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐄

"I refuse to go into a room with a lunatic in it" I told my dad and boss

They thought it would be such a perfect idea for me to go in a padded room with a man named Raquan McMillian. This because of the fact they want him to confess some stuff so that he'll get life in jail and since i'm a psychologist in training they thought it'd be perfect practice for me.

"If you don't do it, then you don't have a job anymore" My boss told me

"What if he beats me to death while im in there, huh? Then what?"

"That's why he's in a straitjacket"

"Cmon baby do it for me" My dad begged

I took a few deep breaths and decided to go inside. Shakily, I walked in the roon. He was just sitting in a chair and he looked calm but ready to burst at any second

"Hello, Mr. McMillian. I am Mylene Campbell" I started to introduce myself. "I will be talking to you for the next couple of weeks"

"I ain't confessing nothing," He told me

"Who said you were confessing anything?"

"I'm not stupid shorty. It's fucking obvious why you here. They want you to get me to confess some shit and i'm telling you now, that ain gon happen. So don't even waste ya time shorty"

"Hm," I nodded. "Well how about this. Let's start off talking about your childhood".

"Ion think my childhood is any of ya business"

"Well- we don't have to talk about it. We can talk about whatever you want to talk about"

"Shorty, ion wanna talk about shit. Not now, not ever"

"Well can you explain to me why you killed all those people?"

"Allegedly"

"It was proven in court that-"

"Have you ever heard of tampering with evidence?"

"Yes"

"Somebody had to do that shit because I know I didn't kill anybody"

"Who do you think would do so?"

"Shit ionno"

I let out a sigh. "I see you're going to be a tough nut to crack" I mumbled, " how about we pick up this conversation tomorrow"