𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 - 𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒! 𝑂𝑛𝑖 𝑥 𝐷𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟

𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑦
__________

you traveled far from the forest to find a better life without having to deal with feeling trapped with your oni lover. while attending your new role in the village as a scribe for a priestess. until one night, someone attempted to assassinate you. luckily a few shrine maidens rushed you to a healer. you laid in your supposed death bed, hanging onto your life - soon you had an unexpected visit from your lover.

__________

" more linen cloth please,
she's losing too much blood! "

The healer ordered, his hands rushing to place the cloth over your fresh wound on the front of your chest. You gritted your teeth, curling your toes when the sharp pain traveled through your body.

One of the shrine maidens darted out of the room to find more of the needed materials. While others wanted to help the healer with maintaining the fresh blood escaping. A few soft groans escaped your mouth when you felt the pressure that was applied.

" (y/n) . . . just keep breathing for me. "
A maiden whispered calmly trying, placing her hand along your shoulder. You nodded, deciding that breathing through the mouth was the best option.

You tried to focus on what the healer was preparing at the counter table, but your vision was blurring out in certain places. You kept trying to focus on your breathing mainly, counting two seconds between each breath. Your eyes turned over to the healer that was hovering above you.

As they were carrying a bowl of something, the type of liquid that they had prepared. they lowered down beside you, dipping a cloth within the bowl.
" This might cause a lot of pain, keep yourself calmed down as possible- "
They instructed, continually dabbing the cloth within the yellow-colored liquid. Your hands reach out to the ends of the futon, preparing for the worst.

As the healer rubbed it along the exposed flesh in your wound. the pain increasing to a maximum.
All of your calmness and patience remaining had plummeted. you arched your back into the sheets, letting out an ear-piercing cry of agony. One of the maids tried their best to hold you down onto the futon mat, your body was shaking with resistance against them.

" (y/n) ! continue on your steady breathing, you're gonna make it through. "
But your breathing turned out in a violent manner followed along by some panicked grunts and whimpers.

" st-stop! I-I can't- "
You moaned out softly, sobbing weakly feeling your body was getting a bit numb from the pain raging through. There was too much pressure being put onto you that you couldn't easily have the strength to do it. Your body was almost like turning against you, trying to fix itself but in the end, have no idea how to.

You just want everything to end quickly.

A loud booming sound occurred from outside, which ended up vibrating the interior of the room. All of the people had paused for a moment, everyone seems to know that was no ordinary thunder.

" ( y/n ) ! "

a deep powerful voice called out around them.

Your breathing has slowed itself within that moment, looking around but couldn't really see much.

Soon burst of red flames ate through the exterior and interiors of the wall in the side of the room. As the maids backed away from the sudden occurrence.  As there was tall figure appearing out from the burning entrance; wearing black-like robes and armor around the body. What was really unsettling was the white mask of a demon with red horns, long fangs protruding. Red glowing eyes glared down at every mortal within the room.