3🤍

MATTIA

Me and Kairi was at my house watching a movie. "Hey Kai!" I smiled at him making him nod. "Wanna make a tiktok?" I asked making him nod again. For some reason Kairi wasn't talking to me that much today. It made me really sad and mad, I wanted him to talk to me like we like always do.

He wouldn't even smile back at me. I pressed on a random sound , I was gonna whisper in his ear for our supporters. I know how much they love mairi. "Come here" I said grabbing his hand pulling him closer to me. I started the video as it counted down.

3

2

1

As the song started I grabbed the side of his head tilting it a bit to whisper into his ear. God! Why'd you make him so hot and adorable.

You run and tell your friends that
you're leaving me

They say that they don't see what
you see in me

You wait a couple months then
you gon' see

You'll never find nobody better
than me

As the tiktok ended I grabbed my phone before captioning it then posted it. "You good?" I asked nervously hoping he wasn't mad at me. "Yeah" he said before laying back on my bed. I laid down beside him before scooting up on the head board.

I looked at his features. His beautiful eyes, his fluffy hair, his plump pink lips. I felt a wave of confidence come over me so I grabbed his chin making him look at me. "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮?" 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐧𝗼𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 making me happy. We leaned in connecting our lips together.

"You taste like cherries" I mumbled into the kiss making him smile. We pulled back smiling at each other. "Let's take a picture" he giggled before we took a picture of us kissing.

🤍zooty🤍
Hello! How was chapter 3? Anyways you probably won't answer cuz people usually don't so I don't care Lmaoo but bye!