Author's Note

Hello guys, how are you all? 

Beyond Great Darkness is my first proper story that I have actually written (most of the stories just remain in my head :p ) But I am writing this to tell you all that I am grateful for all the love I am receiving from you all.... aap log sab kitne pyaare ho yaar.... your love is showing in all the comments and DMs and even votes..... I am so overwhelmed..... Just writing this to tell you all a very big THANK YOU..... from the bottom of my heart.....

On a lighter note, a big thank you to all the readers who took it upon themselves to save me from Jai's captivity. I want to say that I am free now and safely at my home and now will show him in the next few chapters the punishment for kidnapping me.  Thank you,  @ramisha_amim  @kunjoose @Kusum_Agarwal @Fan_Fiction005 @PrithaSingh9 ....You all are my Knights in a shining armor, riding a white horse, carrying a sword....well you get the idea....

Once again a big Thanks to everybody. Please continue giving your support.

For those who got notified and thought this was an update and were disappointed, don't worry the next chapter will be up tomorrow, sometime in first half of the day. 

Also let me take this opportunity to wish all the strong, wonderful and compassionate women a very happy International Women's Day, 

May we Know them, May be Be them and May we raise them!