Chapter 1 -Sierra Cheyenne (main character)

"Siesie! Ready to go yet? We gotta drive pretty far! Are you even up yet? We gotta get on the road for 6:00 and get there for 8:30!!" I looked at my clock my messy mid length longish chestnut brown hair in my face. oh crap I was supposed be up a half an hour ago! It's already 5:30! I can't be late for my final registration for The Algonquin Park Military School (APMS). "yea yea, I'm up sorry mom!"

I brushed my teeth as fast as I could but carefully cause I got braces. My Spanish tanned skin smelled like lavender and citrus. My hair smelled like coconut. My brown eyes are kinda green because my eyes starting changing over this past summer. so right now they look like a puke green with navy blue iris'. in the summer they are a striking green with almost less than 20% brown in them. I'm in the middle of grade 10 with the height of 5'5. I changed into my fav blue jeans that hugged my lower curves beautifully and my nice grey hoodie from BlueNotes. I straightened my thick curly Chestnut dyed hair so it's almost extending a bit lower than my lower back, not my butt, my back. I gathered my favourite chapter books and my sketch pad and pencils and pencil crayons. I grabbed everything and put them into my black Trans By JanSport bag.

I rushed down stairs and slipped on my Brand new Timberlands that had that new leather scent. my mom brought me a lunch bag full of food for the trip down to my new military school that was cheap enough for us to afford, not too far away and surrounded by my favourite type of living space-Nature and Forests. I love that musky scent! it just my "inner animal" go crazy! Though I'm just human I always believed that my "inner animal" was the Timber Wolf. my parents think I'm just obsessed but I'm really just fascinated by the creatures how peaceful they are with each other how loving how protective and how they work as a team and respect the ranks because their lives depend on it!

I plugged my ears with some Gowan the song was Criminal Mind and I loved it! my parents were in the front if the Silver Toyota Corolla. I fell asleep while listening to Phil Collins, my favourite Music artist in all of history. by the time I woke up I checked my iPod and it was 8:00 a.m. I rubbed my eyes and took my ear buds out of my ears. "hey mom, are we there yet?" she smiled at me. "hi sweetie, we only have what, twenty to thirty more minutes left of the ride." I groaned and she laughed. "oh sweetie you do that at school and they're gonna give you a nice whoopin! II'm just joking honey. don't worry you don't need to be nervous!" we got there soon enough.

As soon as I opened my door a wave of fresh pine hit me like a ton of bricks! I inhaled so deeply I almost fainted from breathing! I let out a long relaxing breath and grabbed my bags from the trunk. Probably the only down side to the school so far is the -dun dun da!- uniforms! you have to wear the same damn thing every day! man they don't got no hygiene whatsoever!

We entered the school and it seemed pretty quiet I peeked into the class rooms but the light we shut off. I guess everyone is still sleeping. we headed for the office and found a red headed pale woman at the reception desk. she looked up from her computer and gave us a warm pearly white smile. "Hi, my name is May-belle Janson. What can I help y'all with?" She was clearly from Texas and she had such a nice welcoming to that I knew I would like it here.

"hi my name Nora Cheyenne an this is my Husband Luke Cheyenne and my daughter here is going to be attending here today for the next year." my mom said. "okay, and hat's your name lovely?" she asked me. "my name is Sierra Anastasia Cheyenne." she typed it into the computer and was thrilled when she found my name. "Okay i'll just inform the HeadMaster that you are fully registered and ready to go!" she said flashing that pearly white smile again.

A few moments later she arrived with the HeadMaster. Damn! he was smoking but looked like he was only in his late twenties! that couldn't be right! my mother and I exchanged look of 'this is a joke right'? he extended his hand and flashed a super white smile that could have been fake! "Hi, my name Jackson Mason, HeadMaster of this school, and who is the lovely student that will be attending my school?" I cleared my throat. "um, uh, My name is Sierra Cheyenne. I'm gonna be the student" I said kind of nervously. "Well of coarse. well it's very nice to meet you Sierra." he smiled. Woah! His eyes just hanged from a natural blue to a emerald green! of coarse! this means he's either a Werewolf or a Vampire! and May-belle could only be a Vampire because her eyes changed with her mood. when she saw us come in they were gold, when she came back with HeadMaster Mason they were a soft grey. sadly I only have two eye colours, but right now they look like puke! as f May-Belle read my thoughts she followed up with, "your eyes are very intriguing to me, Sierra, oh I see you have your mothers eyes!" she smiled and me and mom smile at each other while dad looked anxious to get out of there.

"okay I'm afraid at this point parents aren't allowed further into the school. so this is where you say goodbye and she will be in 110% care and protection from us. you will be able to see her on Christmas break, March break and Summer break. and in between there you will be here for Parents days the weekends we let the kids roam the campus and go to the fast food places and go shopping in the strip mall. so don't worry, we don't keep them cooped up forever also you get to see her on Family Day. so I hope you are satisfied!" he finally finished and I almost started to cry. this is going to be the longest year of my life! I gave them both gigantic long hugs and big kisses. man I'm gonna miss them.

After they left May-Belle started the tour, then after a while a broad look guy who looked about a year Manet two years older than me came up to us and greatest us with the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen. his eyes! they change colour too! They were a piercing sky blue. only he leaned to give May-Belle a hug and I could feel the warmth of his body. Werewolf! he had the most intoxicating scent ever! he smelled like Old Spice and the lovely Musky scent of the woods. his eyes turned black when he locked eyes with me. Man I wish my eyes were my striking green not like green! he growled low and with a deep raspy Irish accent voice he said "Mate" every male that passed by he showed power to them and told them to back off. I almost jumped for joy that I was going to belong to a hunky Werewolf and be his forever!!!! I wonder of he has abs?

"Uh, Hi. I'm Duke Raven um I have a question for you do you believe in supernatural creatures?" he asked. May-Belle was already long gone. but he didn't seem to care. "yes and I've already figured out that May-Belle is a Vampire the Headmaster is a Werewolf and so are you. but he is probably the Beta because you are twice the size if him." I said proudly. he smiled and said, "good and I'm glad you know so much about us, cause so far you are the only human that is currently attending our school." I looked at him. "what happened to them? they got turned into what vampire or a werewolf?" he didn't look very happy or in the right mood to discuss this with me. "lets jut say a werewolf and a vampire but them at the same time and created a vicious hybrid killing machine and we had to terminate them." oh shit! no wonder he didn't want to talk about it!

Please like and comment!! If I get 5 likes I post an intimate scene with David and Sierra