creep

Hopes pov

Its been a day since that lizzie girl showed me around the school, and for some reason I can't stop thinking about her what is wrong with me? I look over and see that its 6:30 pm. "I should get some rest" I said out loud to myself.

I get up from the couch in the main living area and head into the halls, as I'm walking I hear people talking I peek around the corner and see two girls, about my age. As I look at them I realize how thirsty I am since I haven't killed since they locked down the school it was hard for me to find a target without being spotted. One of the girls then leaves leaving the other one alone. I slowly creep up to her- "hope?" That voice, I turn around and see lizzie walking over to me.

I suddenly stand up straight "what are you doing up? Your suppose to be in your room by now" I gulp, oh god how am I going to explain myself then she looks over my shoulder and frowns "josie, what are you doing here? " lizzie asks putting her hand on her hip "i- I was just-" josie stutterstackle she opens her mouth to say something lizzie cuts her off "I don't want to hear It, I have a feeling you were seeing the devil again" lizzie rolls her eyes in annoyance "Lizzie Penelope was just saying hi" josie stammers out "yeah of course she was, anyways get to bed I'll be there soon" lizzie says and josie leaves. Leaving me and lizzie in silence "creep"   I suddenly look up and see lizzie walking away.

As I lay in my bed annoyed since my meal was interrupted I sigh and close my eyes letting sleep consume my thoughts.

---------------------------

----------------------------
Lizzies pov

What a creep I thought to myself as I comb my hair and pick out my outfit for the day. Why was hope watching my sister and that devil? Why did she try and creep up on her? I push the thought out of my head. Today we are learning combat moves and how to defend ourselves if an intruder were to come at us head on instead of magic.

I walk downstairs towards the front doors, I see my dad rounding up the kids that will be training today. I look at the kids and see josie, I smile to myself knowing we can train together instead of paring up with random kids, I then look over and see penelope my hands ball into fists knowing she'll probably steal Josie from me and make me pair up with a random idiotic kid. As I walk over I see a familiar face amongst the crowd. Hope.

I start getting this strange feeling in my gut, am I getting butterflies? What the hell? I shake myself and I continue to the line of kids.

"Alright everyone, pair up with someone and try these moves out!" My dad yells over the chatting kids. I light up and look for My sister but the light fades as I see her pair up with Penelope great, as I look around again I sigh and realize everyone had a partner. I stand looking around until My dad comes up to me "Lizzie your gonna pair up with our new student hope since you both don't have partners. And lizzie" I look up at my dad "be nice" he says and leaves I roll my eyes and smirk to myself. This is going to be fun.

Me and hope find a spot to fight, we get in our fighting stances and suddenly hope swings a punch at me but I dodge i run up and try and tackle but she instantly trips me. Falling hard to the ground with a huff I feel her pin me down. She puts my hands above my head stopping me from using them, I look into her eyes now noticing how close our faces were i gasp and look away "not bad" I huff out and then I lock my legs around her waist pulling her off of me, I then pin her holding her arms down and making sure I have a firm grip on her legs "but still not good enough" I say with a smirk she growls and pushes me off her I stumble to regain my balance and feel a sharp jab in my stomach and feel another jab to my face "you bitch" I growl holding my chin in My hands I then swing a punch to her face hitting her hard, I then use my legs and kick her off balance making her fall. I jump on her and start punching her, she blocks them of course and we roll around fighting each other, I feel her breath on my neck and I suddenly blush. What?! Lizzie snap out of It. I growl and kick her ofr me I look down and see the dust of dirt on me. I look a mess thanks to this bitch. I then look up to her and I see her smirk, is this girl smirking at me? Does she think she's funny?! I rush at her but then feel someone hold me back I look up and see that its my dad.

"Alright ladies that is enough for now" he laughs awkwardly "go get cleaned up" he says. And hope is. The first to walk off. What is with her? Why was she so rough we were just practicing? Does she really think she can just get away with this? "Tch" I say and walk off back into the school.

I go into the public bath rooms, in need of a shower. I let the warm water run and step in, I sigh feeling the water on my skin. Now this is what I needed. After a while I get out. Wrapping a towel around me I head out of the shower and almost scream.
"Hope?! What are you doing?" I yell as I see hope leaning on the sinks "this is a public shower room you know? " she says annoyed "whatever at least make yourself known you creep" I growl "I see your still mad I beat you" "what?" I look up shocked "you didnt beat me, we were practicing if anything I beat you " I say with My head high. She suddenly walks over to me invading my personal space I gasp at how fast she came at me "I won" she whispers in my ear and I almost melt. What is wrong with me. "Get the hell away from me" I say and push her back she then laughs "idiot" I say and walk to the door and leave.

As I'm in my room I can't get over the feeling of hope being so close, her lips were just centimeters away from mine. Her soft lips- Lizzie what the actual fuck. I growl to my self why does she have this hold on me. I change into my night close and get ready for bed.

As I lay down I mumble "I won" I mock her "yeah we'll see about that" and then I closed my eyes.