cinco | THE PROJECT

GLEE GIF SERIES
cinco | THE PROJECT

Marley finally got the courage to askyou to be her partner for a glee project

you to be her partner for a glee project.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You were at your locker, just grabbing some things for your next class. Just as you started to head to math, you had ran into Marley. You two bumped into each other, which caused her to drop her things.

Marley on the other hand, could barley move. She had the biggest crush on you but she was too shy to do anything until now. You picked up her books and handed them to her with a smile. Just as you were about to continue to head to class, Marley finally spoke up.

"So, uh... Mr. Shue said we need partners for tomorrow." Marley started.

You nodded listening, "Unless he said something else and I missed it."

"No. I-I was just wondering, maybe if you want to be partners? I mean, if you don't have one already but if you do, that's cool too. I mean, you're not obligated or anything." She rambled.

You chuckled at her cute little ramble, "Marley, I would love to be your partner. Meet me after school." You lastly said before heading to class.

Marley smiled widely and did a little cute dance. She was so happy she got the courage to talk to you or matter of fact, ask you to be her partner.

She was all smiley, up until kitty walked by, "Oh please, it's not like you asked them to go on a date." Kitty being Kitty, always had to find a way to burn Marley's little happy parade.